What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Welcome to the IC Help Section....

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited June 2012 in Site Help
Welcome,

This forum is particularly for people who are both new and old to the IC and will help you to better navigate the website. Feel free to ask questions to mods/admins.

Comments

• 209murdamike209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    how do you put gifs in your signature
  • dat_bk_niccadat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    thats wat i wanna kno
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Go to your profile. Go to edit profile in the upper right hand corner. Go to Signature Settings and place your Gif link in between these codes [img][/img]
  • 209murdamike209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Go to your profile. Go to edit profile in the upper right hand corner. Go to Signature Settings and place your Gif link in between these codes [img][/img]
    good lookin bro good luck w/ rg3
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this different then the ask a mod thread?
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    How is this different then the ask a mod thread?

For people lurking or who just join up it can be a bit much trying to understand some of the features we've got on here. We think it's better to just post threads on the "How To's" and more so that we don't have to answer the same questions 100 times over. Most people don't want to go through a dozen pages in a thread to find out what was asked.

We'll post tutorials and other tips as well as site-wide announcements, that way we don't have to jump from forum to forum letting people know what's up. Everything will be condensed here.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Alright I'm gonna be away for 2 days but on Sunday I will be adding the following threads: Embedding & Coding, Handling Profile and notifications. If any of the other mods do it first tho good looking out ! We'll be adding threads to help provide as much info as we can about the IC and how to use it's features.
  • MUDDYWATERZMUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    How do I change my post per page ?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    How do I change my post per page ?

I dont think we can with this setup homie.
  • MUDDYWATERZMUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Oh iite then
  • MadDogNoGoodMadDogNoGood Members Posts: 33
    How do you start a thread?
    edited June 2012
    @MadDogNoGood U need 300 post homie.

I see u started a thread before, this rule has been implemented since then.
  • MadDogNoGoodMadDogNoGood Members Posts: 33
    @MadDogNoGood U need 300 post homie.

I see u started a thread before, this rule has been implemented since then.

Good lookin out, 🤬 had me mad confused
    @Toddo is gonna have to help u with that one homie
  • ToddoToddo Moderators Posts: 94 My Name Is My Name.
    To edit your thumbnail do the following:

1. Go to your profile.
    2. Click edit profile. The link is at the top right of the page.
    3. You should see an edit thumbnail link.
    Chicity wrote: »
    Y can't I adjust the thumbnail for the avi?
    I'm losing some very great avi's due to the system choosing which parts to thumbnail

Help is appreciated

Got dayum THIS needs to be addressed LOLOL, I hope the Superiors can change this up for us.
  • leothelion252leothelion252 Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    guys, without being repetitive or silly, you're saying you can't start a new thread until you have posted 300 times?
    fair enough (i guess) but can i ask where are the instructions that used to be available that teaches you how to post photos (once you've reached your 300 landmark)?
    guys, without being repetitive or silly, you're saying you can't start a new thread until you have posted 300 times?
    fair enough (i guess) but can i ask where are the instructions that used to be available that teaches you how to post photos (once you've reached your 300 landmark)?

The 300 post rule is to prevent spammers/trolls posting bs. U can still post photos just not start a thread but this is the thread to show u how

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/472648/how-to-embed-videos-and-images#latest
  • leothelion252leothelion252 Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    thanks bro, much appreciated.
  • BK ProductBK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Toddo
    I go there and it doesn't allow me to adjust the thumbnail @ all.

I try to click and drag and only get a o with a line going thru it.

this has happened to me too....

but my question... how do you adjust the size of pics in sigs???.... i got one i wanna use but that 🤬 takes up nearly half a page....

edited July 2012
    BK Product wrote: »
    @Toddo

this has happened to me too....

but my question... how do you adjust the size of pics in sigs???.... i got one i wanna use but that 🤬 takes up nearly half a page....

hmmmm.... I'll get back to you on this one later. Im not sure what exactly is going on. I think you have to readjust the size of the pic and then upload it. Try that and let me know if it works or not.
    @Toddo

Try saving another copy of the pic you're trying to upload and then upload the copy and try it again. If that doesnt work let me know.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my sigs not working. And im using the [img][/img] code too. Kinda confuse
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never mind lol
    LOLOL