What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

SUITS

1234568»

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I laughed when I saw the Varys from GoT make an appearance. And with his attachment to a much bigger show I'm not sure I really believe in Pearson merging with his law firm.

Damn Rachel, I figured Louis would get her in and the season break would give them an excuse to have her be away from the show/firm for a while.

Harvey been off his game most this winter season.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They made Lewis likable for the second straight episode.

Rachael is hot.

Harvey vs Jessica in the making? Maybe Harvey pulls a Mad Men's move and creates his own firm.
  • S.jR.
    He wouldn't be able to take any of his clients... Harvey would have to humble himself radically to leave all that money, power and respect to ride on his own. No way I see Harvey getting chosen to lead the company over Jessica.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know why Jessica is bullshitting with Harvey...he has proven time and time again that he has the firm's intrest at heart more than anything else.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    I dont know why Jessica is bullshitting with Harvey...he has proven time and time again that he has the firm's intrest at heart more than anything else.

Maybe she's threatened by him in some way...doesn't fully trust him. That Louis vs Rachel scene was on some other level....really powerful
  • S.jR.
    Freudian wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

Maybe she's threatened by him in some way...doesn't fully trust him. That Louis vs Rachel scene was on some other level....really powerful

I think she trusts him but isn't quite ready to share power with him. Besides she knows she won't lose him so she can merge with other firms to actually gain assets while keeping him as one of her main assets. On a leash.

It will eventually happen though, imo.
  • S.jR.
    Props to Mike on finally doing to Rachel what everyone been waiting for him to do. Too bad he 🤬 up in order to get some. Ahhh well, good 🤬 is a temporary cure for everything.

I suppose Varys won't be seen as he will be managing partner from London. 🤬 went down all too quick this episode though. Just back and forth til the Mike Ross card got played.

I suppose that counts as Harvey's first L?

Lol, I knew Louis would add Nigel to the list. Too convenient for them to be friends over drinks when its about efficiency.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good way to end the season.

Jessica killed the last 20 minutes.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Baddest 🤬 in the game basically...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout time Mike smashed that
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    tumblr_minfihOMKK1qbhbseo1_500.gif
    tumblr_minfihOMKK1qbhbseo2_500.gif

LOL @ Harvey's face...

Lesson: There's always someone bigger and badder than you
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica sonned Harvey pretty much the whole 2nd half of the season... also mike was pretty much a 🤬 til the last 2 mins of the season idk why they did that 🤬 ...
    its actually crazy but Louis is now my favorite male character on the show...i used to hate him before
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great season. Great show. They humanized Harvey with him literally taking losses from every female on the show.

That mike and rachel sex scene got awkward after a while. atrocious camera work.

Donna is HOT.

Their new British partner is a very good actor. Had me laughing at some his dings at Harvey.

Louis has done a complete 180, now very likable.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Harvey took some losses which needed to happen. He can't win every case and every fight that would be pretty unrealistic. It also allows the writers to play with his character more.

Jessica is just a badass. She knows how to use Harvey, when to let him of his leash and when to 🤬 the whip. This time she needed to 🤬 the whip because he was starting to get a little too pushy.