What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Superman vs Hulk - The Fight (videos)

SleepwalkingInJapan
SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Quite Comical
reposts


«1

Comments

  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    so will there be a part 3?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup but idk when
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dosnt need a part 3..hulk could beat superman with ease
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dosnt need a part 3..hulk could beat superman with ease

    Supers is cosmic level strong....he'd body the hulk if he cut lose. Supes physical equal in the marvel universe is Thor.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "if he cut lose"
    but he won't
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "if he cut lose"
    but he won't

    Why wouldn't he?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he has too much compassion at the end of the day?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    unless superman ends it quick or goes all out 🤬 is basically a stalemate
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

    Supers is cosmic level strong....he'd body the hulk if he cut lose. Supes physical equal in the marvel universe is Thor.

    Funny considering Thor isn't even Hulk's physical equal.

    Like I said in the last thread about these videos, this is Superman's fight to lose. If he 🤬 around, Hulk will surpass his strength level and beat the 🤬 out of him.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    Doctopian wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

    Supers is cosmic level strong....he'd body the hulk if he cut lose. Supes physical equal in the marvel universe is Thor.

    Funny considering Thor isn't even Hulk's physical equal.

    Like I said in the last thread about these videos, this is Superman's fight to lose. If he 🤬 around, Hulk will surpass his strength level and beat the 🤬 out of him.

    Stop it, your just making yourself look dumb now. Stan himself has said that Thor was specifically created to be stronger than the Hulk. Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Thor. Thor is cosmic/skyfather level strong. Thor was conspicuously absent during WWH because of this specific fact.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

    Stop it, your just making yourself look dumb now. Stan himself has said that Thor was specifically created to be stronger than the Hulk. Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Thor. Thor is cosmic/skyfather level strong. Thor was conspicuously absent during WWH because of this specific fact.

    I couldn't give a quarter of a 🤬 about what Stan Lee said about their relative strength levels fifty years ago, new writers have told thousands of stories featuring both characters between then and now. Allow me to educate you...

    4pt4l3.jpg

    20gmxw7.jpg

    Hulk overpowers Thor and knocks him out with his own hammer, but that isn't the first time that it has happened.

    2cie8vc.jpg

    2a3uv4.jpg

    15hfy89.jpgAnd he wasn't caught off guard this time.j8obiu.jpg

    Thor admits that he could never beat the Hulk, possessed or otherwise. He knocks Hulk into orbit on the next page, but Thor knocks himself out in the process while Hulk was still conscious.


    By the way, you said something about Thor and Superman having cosmic level strength...

    vy9ppl.jpg

    2wpqbzm.jpg

    35k03dh.jpg

    Let me know when either Thor or Superman are able to match that without some sort of external power up.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok.... this is how it is.

    Superman is strong enough to basically lift anything. Planets, universes, anything. Hulk is STRENGTH INCARNATE if Hulk is given enough time and enough anger HE CAN BECOME STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN. Its just that simple. Thor IS NOT, ANY FORM STRONGER THEN HULK CAN BECOME.

    As for the fight.... IF Superman doesnt hold back, Superman wins. Speed of light flight plus unlimited strength takes hulk out WAAAYYY before he has the chance to anger up. And if u disagree please find me a Hulk fight where he fights someone with unlimited strength and light speed and wins. Cuz if u wanna get technical? Zeus beat the brakes off the Hulk in issue #621, WITHOUT LIGHT SPEED.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Ok.... this is how it is.

    Superman is strong enough to basically lift anything. Planets, universes, anything. Hulk is STRENGTH INCARNATE if Hulk is given enough time and enough anger HE CAN BECOME STRONGER THAN SUPERMAN. Its just that simple. Thor IS NOT, ANY FORM STRONGER THEN HULK CAN BECOME.

    Not really, bruh. Superman hasn't been able to move planets sans power up in nearly 30 years. If his strength is as great as you claim it is, then he would never lose fights, but Doomsday, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Darkseid prove otherwise.
    Triple B's wrote: »
    As for the fight.... IF Superman doesnt hold back, Superman wins. Speed of light flight plus unlimited strength takes hulk out WAAAYYY before he has the chance to anger up. And if u disagree please find me a Hulk fight where he fights someone with unlimited strength and light speed and wins. Cuz if u wanna get technical? Zeus beat the brakes off the Hulk in issue #621, WITHOUT LIGHT SPEED.

    While I agree with the your conclusion, you're gonna need to support the emboldened. Even at his Pre-Crisis peak, Superman's strength has never been limitless, and you bring up Hulk losing to Zeus like he wouldn't do the same to Superman.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

    Stop it, your just making yourself look dumb now. Stan himself has said that Thor was specifically created to be stronger than the Hulk. Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Thor. Thor is cosmic/skyfather level strong. Thor was conspicuously absent during WWH because of this specific fact.

    I couldn't give a quarter of a 🤬 about what Stan Lee said about their relative strength levels fifty years ago, new writers have told thousands of stories featuring both characters between then and now. Allow me to educate you...

    4pt4l3.jpg

    20gmxw7.jpg

    Hulk overpowers Thor and knocks him out with his own hammer, but that isn't the first time that it has happened.

    2cie8vc.jpg

    2a3uv4.jpg

    15hfy89.jpgAnd he wasn't caught off guard this time.j8obiu.jpg

    Thor admits that he could never beat the Hulk, possessed or otherwise. He knocks Hulk into orbit on the next page, but Thor knocks himself out in the process while Hulk was still conscious.


    By the way, you said something about Thor and Superman having cosmic level strength...

    vy9ppl.jpg

    2wpqbzm.jpg

    35k03dh.jpg

    Let me know when either Thor or Superman are able to match that without some sort of external power up.

    So the 🤬 CREATOR of the two characters telling you who is stronger means nothing...🤬 ridiculous.

    King Thor KILLED the Hulk and The Thing at the same time......WITH ONE HAND! Thor holds back on the Hulk because he never had any intention of killing him. If Thor wanted to he could have killed Hulk. He destroyed the 🤬 SENTRY Thor has always been more powerful than Hulk...its accepted Marvel Cannon....how is this even up for debate??
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    rage wrote: »
    So the 🤬 CREATOR of the two characters telling you who is stronger means nothing...🤬 ridiculous.

    Considering the number of writers who followed him, it holds little weight at any period past the 1970s.
    rage wrote: »
    King Thor KILLED the Hulk and The Thing at the same time......WITH ONE HAND!

    Key word. "King" as in Odin-powered Thor. His feats during that period are irrelevant.
    rage wrote: »
    Thor holds back on the Hulk because he never had any intention of killing him. If Thor wanted to he could have killed Hulk.

    I agree, but it has nothing to do with physical strength. Thor could theoretically beat the Hulk in any number of different ways if he fought intelligently, but brains were never Thor's strong suit.
    rage wrote: »
    He destroyed the 🤬 SENTRY

    Only because the Sentry/Void allowed him to do so. Before that, Thor was on his way to suffering the same fate as Ares.
    rage wrote: »
    Thor has always been more powerful than Hulk...its accepted Marvel Cannon....

    "Canon," and yes, Mjolnir makes Thor the more powerful of the two, but he is not physically stronger than the Hulk, and you can't provide a shred of evidence from the comics to prove otherwise.
    rage wrote: »
    how is this even up for debate??

    Yet here we are, and you are performing badly so far.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    THor lifted the Midgard Serpent which is bigger than the Earth, just saying. And I'm gonna say that it's kinda a botch move to show the few times Hulk actually beats Thor and act like the other 10 times Thor wins didn't happen. I even remember the Marvel writers saying the reason they kept Thor out of WWH is that Thor would've ended it immediately.

    Anyways Thor>Hulk and Superman

    Initially Superman>Hulk, but Hulk can beat him if he plays around at all(which he often does) and lets him get angry enough.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    THor lifted the Midgard Serpent which is bigger than the Earth, just saying.

    And the Hulk has destroyed an asteroid twice size of Earth with a single blow and reversed energy strong enough to destroy a cosmos with a thunderclap. They both have space cheese to spare, which is why I kept the focus on actual combat feats.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    And I'm gonna say that it's kinda a botch move to show the few times Hulk actually beats Thor and act like the other 10 times Thor wins didn't happen.

    10 times? You're being a little hyperbolic, aren't you? The only times I can recall Thor knocking Hulk out was during Hulk Annual 2001 when he knocked him out with a lightening bolt (mind you, Hulk buried Thor under a mountain an momentarily knock him out in the same book), and Thor 489 where the Professor Hulk was handicapped with the Savage Banner weakness. Every other time the two have fought has either ended in a stalemate, been interrupted prematurely, or had the Hulk looking the better of the two. Please correct me if I'm forgetting something. Besides, the only reason I posted those scans was to refute the notion that Thor was stronger than the Hulk.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    I even remember the Marvel writers saying the reason they kept Thor out of WWH is that Thor would've ended it immediately.

    The What If comic didn't really reflect that opinion, and I doubt that Greg Pak thinks Thor is stronger than the Hulk. I also recall Thor being dead at the time and coming back shortly after that.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's like this. this battle just shows that strength and power are two VERY different things. Thor has more power, Hulk is just stronger
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Hulk is Stronger
    Thor more Powerful
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    THor lifted the Midgard Serpent which is bigger than the Earth, just saying.

    And the Hulk has destroyed an asteroid twice size of Earth with a single blow and reversed energy strong enough to destroy a cosmos with a thunderclap. They both have space cheese to spare, which is why I kept the focus on actual combat feats.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    And I'm gonna say that it's kinda a botch move to show the few times Hulk actually beats Thor and act like the other 10 times Thor wins didn't happen.

    10 times? You're being a little hyperbolic, aren't you? The only times I can recall Thor knocking Hulk out was during Hulk Annual 2001 when he knocked him out with a lightening bolt (mind you, Hulk buried Thor under a mountain an momentarily knock him out in the same book), and Thor 489 where the Professor Hulk was handicapped with the Savage Banner weakness. Every other time the two have fought has either ended in a stalemate, been interrupted prematurely, or had the Hulk looking the better of the two. Please correct me if I'm forgetting something. Besides, the only reason I posted those scans was to refute the notion that Thor was stronger than the Hulk.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    I even remember the Marvel writers saying the reason they kept Thor out of WWH is that Thor would've ended it immediately.

    The What If comic didn't really reflect that opinion, and I doubt that Greg Pak thinks Thor is stronger than the Hulk. I also recall Thor being dead at the time and coming back shortly after that.

    Not tryna exaggerate, I used remember a website that had all of Hulk's fights, wins and losses, against various opponents, Spiderman(he actually lost a few embarrassingly enough), Thing(lost only like 2 as Professor Hulk), and of course Thor, where he lost almost everytime head up. Thor would beat him and the only way Hulk would win is catching him off guard or using cheap tactics. Just what I remember b.

    And I thought the what if comic had Thor killing Sentry who tied with Hulk.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

    Not tryna exaggerate, I used remember a website that had all of Hulk's fights, wins and losses, against various opponents, Spiderman(he actually lost a few embarrassingly enough), Thing(lost only like 2 as Professor Hulk), and of course Thor, where he lost almost everytime head up. Thor would beat him and the only way Hulk would win is catching him off guard or using cheap tactics. Just what I remember b.

    It wasn't this site, was it? I've always recalled Hulk and Thor being far more evenly matched than that. Matter of fact, Hulk has shown to have the upper hand if Thor doesn't use Mjolnir (Thor #385).

    Hulk has always had Thing's number, though the fights used to be a lot more even back in the day. The only times I recall him having an edge on Hulk is when his strength had been augmented in some way (Pineapple Thing vs. Joe Fix-it).

    I remember a fight where Spider-Man dropped a cement truck on Hulk's head and Captain America knock him the 🤬 out, but I take those showings with a few table spoons of salt.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    And I thought the what if comic had Thor killing Sentry who tied with Hulk.

    I don't think that we're thinking about the same What-Ifs. The one I'm thinking of had Thor come back and fight the Hulk before the Sentry showed up. They were pretty evenly matched, but Thor did have the upper hand before the fight was stopped (though Thor did have a part of the Odinforce for a short period after his return).
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squirrel Girl would wreck them both...
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supes Strength + Speed Is Something Banner Just Can't Overcome And This Is From A Marvel Fanboy
  • Grahf
    Grahf Members Posts: 344 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Words straight from the mouth of the legendary Hulk writer, Peter David:

  • Grahf
    Grahf Members Posts: 344 ✭✭