What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

*Announcements/Updates*

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited August 2012 in Site Help
The search engine is now working. The admins have fixed it and now you can use the search engine to find threads.

When searching for a thread try to be a little specific because the Search Engine on here picks up both key words in posts made too not just threads.

Shout outs to HLF, Toddo & IcyLiquid

This thread won't be up for long and will be taken down by the end of today. Enjoy yourselves everybody.

If you have any other questions please visit the Site Help section of the IC
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

Comments

• KingJamalKingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!
  • Matt-Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do i access the search box during times that it is being blanketed by a Kevin Hart or an F-150 advertisement.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Matt- wrote: »
    how do i access the search box during times that it is being blanketed by a Kevin Hart or an F-150 advertisement.

LOLOL

Download Ad Block, that's what I did and I ain't seen 🤬 since.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    What is a good adblock program...thats free

Are you using google chrome ? If so just d/l Chrome AdBlock, imo it's the best one you can find and it's free too.
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well well welel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, will we be banned if we bump old threads from posters who don't post here anymore?
    deadeye wrote: »
    So, will we be banned if we bump old threads from posters who don't post here anymore?

Man hell nah fam LOLOLOLOL aint nothin wrong with bumping an old thread.
    Hlf lobbied pretty hard for this. He was a monkey on toddo back. Everytime dude popped up, hlf was like "ok good we got subforums what about the search engine."

HLF is that 🤬 fam B-)
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Sion. wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

Man hell nah fam LOLOLOLOL aint nothin wrong with bumping an old thread.

Just asking 'cause I got banned for that a few months ago because it was considered "spamming" the board.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Hlf lobbied pretty hard for this. He was a monkey on toddo back. Everytime dude popped up, hlf was like "ok good we got subforums what about the search engine."

Im in it for the people brotha
    Maybe it's just me but the search results have a weird layout. Never know what I'm looking at
    edited August 2012
    - an IC Court of Appeals is underway, for those banned/jailed and feel that they were done wrong you'll have the opportunity to fight for rights I guess and demand a lesser sentence or overturn LOLOL

- there may be a new point/post ranking system where certain posters based on post count may get certain titles like IC Vet, Lieutenant, etc. can't reveal any details since it's still in the infant stages
    #Conflict wrote: »
    ayo @sion

what ?
    edited August 2012
    The site is currently being updated, it seems that the Mobile site is working much better now.

Be on the lookout for new graphics/changes.

Things should be back to normal soon the admins are just doing maintenance.

Regards,
    Sion.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • freshb651freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i see y'all listened to my suggestion and moved the reaction buttons
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    aint feelin the reaction buttons now
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    aint feelin the reaction buttons now

Cosign, 🤬 's a downgrade, lol.
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't block sigs, such foolishness lol and smh
    man yall gots to block these sigs. I HATE THAT 🤬 !!!
  • deemula420deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happen to the make a thread button?
    OK let me address all the 🤬 here LOLOL.

Alright as it seems, some things are still a little weird. Like right now some of yall can't turn off sigs or make new threads. You're not alone I too am having the same issue :( . Just be patient and give it a day or two and everything should be back to normal.
    Just wanna add once again that the Superiors will have this sorted out soon, just be patient.
    The "LOL" reaction button has returned.....