What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In Baton Rouge!

13»

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That song has the same beat as this:

Coincidence that Lil Phat is dead as well...

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Q45...mann webbie killed that 🤬 .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should 🤬 themselves for making this 🤬 songs.. nelly soundin ass 🤬
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh word you nuttin on babies..

380653_o.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Maybe dudes will take this as a lesson and stop acting like 🤬 ...then again, probably not.

And SMH @ cats defending the fuckery. I ain't saying they should have died over it, but putting chicks on blast just because the let you hit? That's some hoe 🤬 . The same dudes in here defending that 🤬 are probably the ones that cry foul when chicks don't trust them and treat them like the enemy.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When keeping it real goes wrong
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Its a shame but oh well, atleast i know better...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i downloaded this 🤬
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to them little dudes....
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 pages no official story?....ducktales
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    X still livin

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    This is the kind of mindset that destroys so many lives, within communities throughout America. Yet it just goes on and on and on and on. 🤬 !
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them 🤬 ripped it tho
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Phat got killed a few weeks ago. RIP
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Track was wack b.🤬 is hot garbage in a summer day.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    KingJamal wrote: »
    dude lost for killing a 17 year old for exposing these hoes for being hoes

i can stand emotional 🤬 that take up for hoes and wanna try to hurt other dudes cause the freak called foul
    Dude said he nutted on a baby

Thats sum 🤬 that'll get u killed

let's step back and analyze this.

How close to a baby do you have to physically be to 🤬 on said baby??
    Id say no further than two feet.
    So............

If they had sex on a bed, couch, or floor then that means the baby was in a very close vicinity to the sexual act
    So ..... Why didn't THEY move the baby?? Notice I say they because the mother of the child could easily have thought of this too

So does he deserve to die for actually 🤬 so close to a baby that it got on the baby, or because he told the truth about what happened??
    Does the mother deserve to be killed by the child's father??

Have you personally ever had sex with a woman while there was a baby in the bed??
  • playmaker88

i can stand emotional 🤬 that take up for hoes and wanna try to hurt other dudes cause the freak called foul

So............

If they had sex on a bed, couch, or floor then that means the baby was in a very close vicinity to the sexual act
    So ..... Why didn't THEY move the baby?? Notice I say they because the mother of the child could easily have thought of this too

So does he deserve to die for actually 🤬 so close to a baby that it got on the baby, or because he told the truth about what happened??

Have you personally ever had sex with a woman while there was a baby in the bed??

🤬 yourself for this thought provoking analysis.. 🤬 got clapped

/Life
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hook kinda of sounds like nelly
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

smh at all yall that thought the song was "good". shame on yall.

I know right. I guess the wackness of modern Hip Hop has forever tainted everyone's tastes.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No real substantial evidence but 🤬 still stating opinions...

🤬 doin the same 🤬 that possibly got those lil 🤬 burned.... Talking 🤬 without presenting any real facts..

🤬 should have stayed on wshh
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2012

So............

🤬 yourself for this thought provoking analysis.. 🤬 got clapped

/Life
    LOL ok

but only because i personally love telling ppl to 🤬 themselves. i do it all the time at work

co worker: connexx can you watch over things for the rest of the day i have to get my car looked at

ME: **in a light singing voice** 🤬 YOURSELLLLFFFFFF

co worker: 0013k5bc