What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WCW fans use to trash the hell out of rings ... EVERY SHOW

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Why did that 🤬 NEVER happen in the wwf/e once?

Comments

• Indy8503 HDIndy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    On ECW when Big Show beat RVD for the title is the only time I recall seeing it in WWE. I remember somebody hit Hogan in the face with a half full cup of soda on Nitro when he was spray painting Macho Man. It was hilarious!
  • deadprezadentzdeadprezadentz Members Posts: 106
    b/c people knew WWF/E(wrestling in general) was juss entertainment by then but b4, people thought wrestling was real & people really hated Hollywood Hogan(I couldnt stand him b/c he always had the title.)
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched every wcw DVD on Netflix and I remember from back in the day watching wcw ppvs on the hotbox ... Them 🤬 was trashed every match even Goldberg gettin lite up with bottles ... Eric bishoff had to encourage the 🤬
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i remember soda cans, toilet papers everything would get thrown
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was throwing tomatoes .... How the 🤬 they get all that 🤬 in?
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Im sure Bischoff encouraged it. It gave the impression that anything could happen at their live shows. The wcw crowd got real dead towards the end though
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the night when the nWo started, that was the most trash I've seen that was in the ring. Mean Gene said he got cracked in the head with something during that moment. I also remeber that time in ECW, everybody threw their chairs in the ring, don't know if somebody was under the pile.
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the night when the nWo started, that was the most trash I've seen that was in the ring. Mean Gene said he got cracked in the head with something during that moment. I also remeber that time in ECW, everybody threw their chairs in the ring, don't know if somebody was under the pile.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNfnR4wucRU

• TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody once threw a beach ball in the ring in the middle of a austin match. he kicked that 🤬 back in the audience.
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a good question. WWF was always more family oriented until they became WWF Attitude era.

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    PUSHER wrote: »
    somebody once threw a beach ball in the ring in the middle of a austin match. he kicked that 🤬 back in the audience.
    lol i remember that 🤬 too

funniest 🤬 to me ever though was when the 🤬 tonk man was refereeing an arm wrestling match between sunny and marlena (terri runnels). right before it started someone yelled out LOUD AS 🤬 "🤬 sucks 🤬 !"

i was laughing so hard i missed the arm wrestling match

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

5:59
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell that added more appeal to the show. Liked it.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 yeah wrestlers were gettin hit in the face with drinks left and right i remember iw ent to one booker retain his title everyone started throwin 🤬 lol ...damn austin kicked the 🤬 outta that beach ball lol
    HILARIOUS

MY SON PERFECT STRAIGHT DISRESPECT TO THE 🤬

HEY YO!

• KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiIIaKam wrote: »

Terry Funk da 🤬 . Sold a chair shot from a random-ass fan. This used to be my 🤬 in WCW, though. Every time the nWo did some punk 🤬 , the crowd lit the ring up. I remember they used to act like that 🤬 was rained down money and just bask in the glow of the trash wave.
  • CymicaldaneCymicaldane The Danish OG Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

They sure knew how to party in ECW

Mexican fans are very sensible about their heroes. In this case El Hijo Del Santo.

Dont make La Parka angry \m/
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao @ the 0:17 part.
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Terry Funk da 🤬 . Sold a chair shot from a random-ass fan. This used to be my 🤬 in WCW, though. Every time the nWo did some punk 🤬 , the crowd lit the ring up. I remember they used to act like that 🤬 was rained down money and just bask in the glow of the trash wave.

C/S lmao
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2012