King of the Hill >> Family Guy/American Dad

2»

Replies

• BetaBeta Did You Call Bank?..."I CALLED GAME!" Posts: 24,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know its funny, cuz until I was like 13 I couldnt stand King of the hill as a apart of fox's lineup. Compared to the simpsons,family guy, and etc that shit was sooooooooooo boring.

But over the last couple of years, its actually very entertaining. I would rather watch it over family guy to be honest. And KOTH is funny its just not that random stupid humor.

• dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South Park >>>
    Cartman and Butters >>>
    genocidecutter
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South Park >>>
    Cartman and Butters >>>

cosign the shit Cartman make Butters go through is hilarious
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know its funny, cuz until I was like 13 I couldnt stand King of the hill as a apart of fox's lineup. Compared to the simpsons,family guy, and etc that shit was sooooooooooo boring.

But over the last couple of years, its actually very entertaining. I would rather watch it over family guy to be honest. And KOTH is funny its just not that random stupid humor.

Same here...I didn't really like it coming up...Then the other day it was streamin' on Justin.TV...So I gave it a watch...and it is indeed hilarious
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,914 Regulator
    KotH is funny as shit...

but soooooooo low on the totem pole of Cartoon Networks line up....

not to mention show's like south park and archer...

• bigrizzbigrizz Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot about Archer shit is hilarious and underrated
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Boondocks

This is obviously a great show but its never organized. There never is any updates on new episodes or when the new season is out.....i mean sometimes it goes on hiatus without people knowing...its annoying in that sense.

The creator is a genius but he has no organization whatsoever with his releases.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician OceaniaPosts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South Park >>>
    Cartman and Butters >>>

Randy Marsh >>>

They been giving dude some hilarious parts in these newer seasons
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I am LMAO @ this shit. Go to 4:25 "Mr. Hill u have no ass" LOL

2»