What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

My Top Ten Matches of Shawn Micheals

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Shawn+Michaels+-4.jpg

Once again its time for another top ten.

Comments

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10. vs. Shelton Benjamin 5-2-2005

Strating of with this match. This is one of my favorite matches of my fav simply because it involved Shelton Benjamin who at the time was a young up and comer.
    9. vs. Kurt Angle Wrestlemania 21

This was hands down the best match of wrestlemania 21 IMO. This match lived up to expectations and did not disappoint.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    started off good
    edited June 2012
    8. vs. Vader Summerslam 1996

An awesome match between. Vader who had huge success in japan and in WCW years before signing with the WWF in 1993. Despite being over 400 Vader was able to do moves people half his size could not do. My biggest gripe with this match is Shawn Micheals refusing to put over Vader thus he would never become WWF champion.
    7. vs. Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 19

Im a huge Chris Jericho fan so I marked the 🤬 out when they were building this match up. Micheals gave Jericho one of the greatest matches of his entire career. The would feud again in 2008 but, none of the matches they had ever compared to this one.
    6. vs. Triple H Summerslam 2002

Although they had many good matches this match imo is the best match they ever had. This match was the begging of a long feud. Also Triple H was an excellent Heel during this time as well.
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10. vs. Shelton Benjamin 5-2-2005

Strating of with this match. This is one of my favorite matches of my fav simply because it involved Shelton Benjamin who at the time was a young up and comer.

that mid-air sweet chin music was the GOAT. i remember going crazy seeing that 🤬 live. shelton IMO is the greatest athlete to never be world champion

and no dis ts but if you dont include at least one hbk vs. taker match, your list automatically aint 🤬 lol they had great chemistry together
    5. Vs. Stone Cold King of the Ring

This is match is much better than the match they had on Wrestlemania 14. Shawn Micheals back was fine and it was before Stone Cold broke his. Both men in there primes equals a better match. Stone Cold later become the biggest star of the attitude era.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ima have to bookmark this thread.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 has to be Michaels vs Razor, Ladder Match
    4. vs Randy Savage WWF Rampage UK 4/19/1992

This match is best match they had with one another. Wrestlemania calibur 🤬 right here. R.I.P Macho Man.
    3. vs. The Undertaker Wrestlemania 25/26
    Some of the Shawn Micheals last matches. These were always some of Shawn Micheals's best matches as well. Both him and Undertaker stole the show. Both matches they had were the best matches on the card.

edited June 2012
    2. vs. Bret Hart WWF Wrestlemania XII 60 Minute Iron Man Match

I could probably fill this whole list with all the matches they had together alone but, I did'nt. This match is hands down the best one they ever had. This is also the best ironman match in the history of the wwe.
    And here is number 1
    1. vs. Razor Ramon WWF Summerslam 1995 Ladder Match

Most people joke about Shawn Micheals wrestling a ladder for half an hour. However that is far from the truth. Back in 1995 when Scott Hall wasen't a huge drug addict and could actually work a match. Hall was simply amazing in his prime and easily one of the best big men ever. Shame he never held a world heavyweight title.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Another dope thread, good 🤬 fam.

HBK is my favorite wrestler, I dont care what nobody say there is no 🤬 (maaaybe Flair) thats seeing him. I have NEVER EVER in my life seen HBK in a bad match every match he had was incredible. He revolutionized the game and watching his matches were just as exhilarating, you never knew what the outcome would be and he always had us on the edge of our seats. HBK is the only 🤬 I'd pay to see live. 🤬 brought the ladder match to mainstream, invented 3 stages of hell, the ironman match, created HHH, last man standing, DX, and arguably the created the elimination chamber. HBK is the greatest champion of all time.

Here's one of my favorite matches:

The way this ended was soooo incredible, when he won I swear to 🤬 I was on my feet freaking out, rare you see world titles change hands on a Raw so you understand my shock and awe LOLOL.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I'm giving Genocide the King of the OTTB crown. 🤬 it.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    And here is number 1
    1. vs. Razor Ramon WWF Summerslam 1995 Ladder Match

Most people joke about Shawn Micheals wrestling a ladder for half an hour. However that is far from the truth. Back in 1995 when Scott Hall wasen't a huge drug addict and could actually work a match. Hall was simply amazing in his prime and easily one of the best big men ever. Shame he never held a world heavyweight title.

Didnt they have two ladder matches? One at this and the other at Wrestlemania?

Nevermind found it

(Skip to 8:47 for the "moment" for you ADDHD ass 🤬 )

i mean you can argue this was almost or as good as the summerslam one..
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i remember watching most of these, the Iron man match is the one that sticks out the most to me being Bret is the GOAT imo i remember getting mad as 🤬 when they restarted the match and had Shawn win lol
  • BK ProductBK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT THREAD!!!!
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Your list is flawed

The first Hell In A Cell with Undertaker is 1
    Your list is flawed

The first Hell In A Cell with Undertaker is 1
    How the hell i miss that.. that just shows you HOW many great matches taker and hbk had... but you can argue that was more of a taker match due to what happened.. but a great match nevertheless. I wonder what a top 25 taker match list would look like.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 25 Taker Matches? 🤬 , you just gave Genocide another thread lol
    VIBE wrote: »
    Top 25 Taker Matches? 🤬 , you just gave Genocide another thread lol
    awe 🤬 a top taker 25
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that Iron Man match was something epic
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good thread.

you should mos def do one for taker. 🤬 i do it if not you. austin as well