What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WWE Profiling Scott Steiner On The Website...

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Would this be a small sign he might return to WWE? Steiner and Lesnar beef would be epic.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/scott-steiner

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    peeped it
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible, especially since he knows TNA and 🤬 on them, he's a great asset if they would like to try to get at TNA.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I could see Scott Steiner interfering with the HHH v Lesnar match @ Summerslam
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    they are bringing back former WWf superstars/celebrities for RAW who knows
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    they are bringing back former WWf superstars/celebrities for RAW who knows
    probably the next raw or after that.

• apollo greedapollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    heck why not bring him back? They already brought back Vader and Sid so they might as well keep it going.
    Big Poppa Pump Got Your Hook Up! Holla If You Hear Me ...
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They better ring back him and Rick