What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

how many of you girls think im ugly?

joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
just wondering

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I don't think you are ugly but you can be rude at times
  • joseph sun
  • joseph sun
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't think you're ugly

your voice is sexy too
    im a good singer too
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Ya what Kat said .....
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I think you're nice looking.
  • mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    You're not ugly.... You're just rude and inappropriate
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    women are such insincere liars

t/s don't let these chicks sell you a bridge in Brooklyn

ask them to give you some 🤬 ...........then we'll see who's telling the truth in here :(
  • blakfyahking
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Blak, shut the 🤬 up.

I think you're actually a nice person, Joe. The one thing I do like about you is your honesty. I know you're never the type to be fake with someone, which is rare. I just think if you were more yourself and stop your insecurity by being overly aggressive and using the pity vote to get women's attention, you'd have a better response.

Loca I love it when you curse at me

/feisty
  • blakfyahking
    Blak, shut the 🤬 up.

I think you're actually a nice person, Joe. The one thing I do like about you is your honesty. I know you're never the type to be fake with someone, which is rare. I just think if you were more yourself and stop your insecurity by being overly aggressive and using the pity vote to get women's attention, you'd have a better response.

Loca I love it when you curse at me

/feisty

I hate it when you try to flirt with me. Thought you would have figured that out by now, homie.

youse a black militant lie.............stop being coy :(
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    lol @ all the dumb 🤬 in here typing up posts from the bottom of their hearts, trying to critique him as a person due to his 🤬 IC PERSONA, as if we know if the BS he types up on here are truly a refelction of him offline.

As if he wouldntve already killed himself by now if he really wanted to.. u got "normal" people on here with higher post counts than him, if we're to use that as a basis as to who's truly socially awkward and what not, well then a chick here, she knows who she is, got double the amount of posts he has in 4 months than he has in 2 years, so... yah.

The internet isnt real u dummies.
  • joseph sun
    sadly im one of the nicest guys on the ic and a lot less ignorant then alot of these guys.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't think u ugly joey :wave
  • joseph sun
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    don't think u ugly joey :wave

howdy aimee
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    What kinda dude comes here and asks something like that? Looking for sympathy??????
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    no im just pathetic
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're ugly cause you're an 🤬 , and what makes it worse is the fact that you think you're somehow entitled to be an 🤬 because you have defective legs.

Your life could be much more pleasant if you'd stop with the self-pity and turn that bitterness into something productive. We all have our struggles that we have to work around, you just have to work a little harder. There are options for you out there though.

"If I cannot find the magic formula to turn all this muck to gold, I am lost "

GOAT post, Kat.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    joe you my 🤬 mayne you the goat poster stop worrying what ppl think