What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

"No Holds Barred" starring Hulk Hogan on DVD and Digital July 3rd

SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it, I'll wait until it hits Netflix.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oatmealdudeoatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man i remember watching this as a kid on VHS damn movie was goat lol
  • booie4booie4 Members Posts: 37
    About time, haven't seen this the early 90's
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna cop so my Suburban Commando dvd has some company
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks better than any wwe movie
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Never seen it, I'll wait until it hits Netflix.

word?

the white chick in the movie had some nudes out their also.

"RIP EM!!!"
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, never seen it.
  • Indy8503 HDIndy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    One of the first movies I remember seeing at a theater. Will buy for nostalgia factor. No blu-ray tho???
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    🤬 Zeus/Debo had a lil 🤬 shook
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I remember this 🤬 ....back when tiny was zeus before he became debo.....funny how they actually brought his character to wcw
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya i think i went to the movies to see this joint.. Great for its time now not so much.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    torrents.. and I remember not knowing if this 🤬 was real cuz i remember seeing Zeus with macho man vs Hogan steelcage match on Saturday Nights Main Event.... man
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i always lol at sons name being tiny
  • kingofbama205kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saw this movie...and I can't believe I've never seen it considering all of the cheesy 80's and 90s movies I've seen starring wrestlers....I'ma have to watch this if it hits the net.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    today
  • wmj710wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeus was a great villain, I was worried for hulk when I was a kid.
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    this movie debuted at number 2 behind Indiana Jones
    wmj710 wrote: »
    real 🤬 lol
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

i ain't think hulk was gonna make it...

that 🤬 was crossed eyed as 🤬 ..

he wasn't seeing 🤬 straight...
    Haul Judos wrote: »

i ain't think hulk was gonna make it...

that 🤬 was crossed eyed as 🤬 ..

he wasn't seeing 🤬 straight...

what_you_did_there_i_see_it_RE_Whats_your_favorite_cartry_to_ignore_the_chicks-s500x447-103110.jpg
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's how Hogan captivated kids back in the day. Face the big dude, get beat up a little, and make the comeback.

hmmmm......sounds familiar.

KingGivBiz wrote: »
    torrents.. and I remember not knowing if this 🤬 was real cuz i remember seeing Zeus with macho man vs Hogan steelcage match on Saturday Nights Main Event.... man

real 🤬 , that was the first time I thought a movie was real, because i never saw a character from a movie enter a real life situation. I was young, I thought wrestling was real.

And look who Debo once faced.....

Classic WWD logo and classic Blue Steel Cage were the 🤬