disrespectful dissmissals

DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,035 Regulator
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
yo, why do ladies do this sometimes??

like i can get it if a dude comes at you really rude or obnoxious like.. but if a guy respectfully approaches you with some decency....what would motivate a woman to be downright bitch-like in her reaction...??

i mean i think it's happened to me like once or twice.. most memorable was because of my name.....i saw a nice chick, walked up to her, started flashing the smile, she smiled back, we got into a little small talk, she asked me what was my name...

and her whole vibe changed...

she reacted like i told her some shit like i was in jail for 8 years for raping a nun...shit was crazy....

but i've seen dudes get shitted on way harder for much less before....ladies... whassup with that?

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maaan the worst shit is when a girl has a dude answer her phone when a nigga she dont like calls

ive been that dude reluctantly a few times...bruh is always like "whos this?" "can i speak to ___"

pure comedy
    Vader_F_Kennedymr.jamrock
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,035 Regulator
    :))

they can be vicious for absolutely no apparent reason sometimes... lol

i remember we were laughing at my boy for literally like a whole weekend, cuz this girl gave him a fake number in the parking lot one night.....

like she coulda have easily just said no.. she ain't have to give the nigga a fake number...
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats because niggas catch feelings when they try to be nice about it.... I observe this shit
    DWOChicity
    thats because niggas catch feelings when they try to be nice about it.... I observe this shit

always comedy.....

i've gotten a few assists off that shit,
    i remeber once i was on a bus stop going to work.. this chick looked pretty good, i contiplated trying to holla... but i was like...naw......just giving her a good eye fucking...

well these niggaz pulled up in a car like "ay shorty what it do??"

and she was ignoring him

then he was like "ay girl... i know you hear me!?! i said whassup?!?"

still ignoring him

"well fuck you then you big toothed bitch, i hope you die of aids!!!!"

then them niggaz pulled off...

her face was like

8-|

so i just swept in with the quickness like

" i don't think your teeth that big"

shorty dies laughing... i made a new friend...

:))
    Valentinez A. Kaiserdwade206purpngold
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Haul Judos wrote:
    yo, why do ladies do this sometimes??

like i can get it if a dude comes at you really rude or obnoxious like.. but if a guy respectfully approaches you with some decency....what would motivate a woman to be downright bitch-like in her reaction...??

i mean i think it's happened to me like once or twice.. most memorable was because of my name.....i saw a nice chick, walked up to her, started flashing the smile, she smiled back, we got into a little small talk, she asked me what was my name...

and her whole vibe changed...

she reacted like i told her some shit like i was in jail for 8 years for raping a nun...shit was crazy....

but i've seen dudes get shitted on way harder for much less before....ladies... whassup with that?

Women that have been scorned and feel that they have no time for games some men play do that...

Disrespectful dismissal=protective barrier.
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭

BINGO!! Either that or they think because you are trying to be polite that your no really means yes.
    John_BlaziniDWOChicity
    just like tiera or kiara just with a D

shit's not difficult at all...
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always try to be nice, there's usually no need to be a bitch . The problem is some men can't understand no that way. It irks me to have to explain "why we can't be friends". I can see why some women cop an attitude at times.
    wrong @mrswest...ur not nice...at all
    MrsWest wrote: »
    @sleep - that's not the way this works. Pics or gtfo
    ChicityItsKatBitchesValentinez A. Kaiser
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I am definitely nice - in person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    edited June 2012
    Approach me like you should a lady and interested or not I'm handling the situation in a tasteful and respectful manner.
    Come out your face and I will simply keep it moving.
  • PicoPico PETTY WAP I GOT THE GASSSSSS AND THE COKE Posts: 33,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats why I walk around muggin. I don't want anyone talking to me *shrug*
    deadeye
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    What the fuck is your name hahahaha, it has to be some wild shit if chicks just turn on you.
  • All In The Approach...If You Are Out Of Pocket..I Say Get From Round Me...Nuff Said
  • mr.jamrockmr.jamrock Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Be honest, chicks giving you that bull. If a chick wants to speak to you, it doesnt matter what you say or what your name is. When it's time to get the number she will give it.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,899 Regulator
    Thats why I walk around muggin. I don't want anyone talking to me *shrug*

lol..this too. I try to avoid it altogether. Do people ever tell you to smile Pico? lol..I get that sometimes.

A smile is an invitation! lmao

Some men think that because you got women who constantly bitch and moan "I smiled at him, why wasn't that enough to make him approach me. I showed i was interesting"...the shit is a constant guessing game for us what ya'll body language and facial expressions mean...sometimes we get it wrong, but don't act like women make the shit easy to figure out or that we know there were 15 niggas before I said "Hi" that annoyed you that day...