What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is This A Fair Wrestlemania 29 Prediction?

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Before the year is out, Brock becomes WWE Champ.

Rock appears @ Royal Rumble as #30 entrant, wins the rumble, setting up Rock vs Brock WM 29.

Before the year is out, John Cena becomes World Heavyweight Champion

Cena vs CM Punk @ WM 29 for World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk beats Cena and Undertaker appears, challenging him then and there.

Comments

• CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is brock still employed with the E?
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    brock fighting hhh @ summerslam
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    brock supposedly has only to more dates on his contract
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena as WHC? Nah, don't see it.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    if Punk faces Taker at mania he needs to be heel cause a babyface/tweener punk aint cuttin it
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I believe we will see Taker around Summerslam. Word is he is a lot healthier than he was last year
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    My prediction real quick:

HBK v.s HHH - I think the WM Taker match kinda foreshadowed it.... I just can't see HBK staying retired, at some point I believe he's gonna come back and somehow challenge HHH.

Sheamus vs. ??? for the WWE Championship - they grooming that boy for it, I can see them doing an epic good guy vs. good guy match between Cena & Sheamus. Hell I wouldn't even mind seeing a match where both of em are champions and put their titles on the line. That'd be EPIC.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Cody Rhodes ??? for the World Heavyweight Championship - I can't stand dude but his in-ring skills are amazing. They can't have him doing nothing, Dolph Ziggler will win the Big Gold in 2012..... I see a bright future for Rhodes too....

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk - you can see they wanna make it an epic rivalry, got dayum THAT'S WHAT'S MISSING from the WWE right now. A good consistent rivalry, not like that BS Kane vs. Orton thing they got goin I mean like a real feud. D.Bryan vs. CM Punk just a match to see who the better man is. Prolly have interference from Jericho to give D.Bryan the win.

Honorable mention - yo I can't see anyone else in the locker room for The Undertaker to run thru. What they might do tho is a match between Taker and Cena SMH or maybe do something different and put Taker in a Triple Threat or Fatal 4 Way.
    I'm sure Rock will be there, whats the chances Rock challenges Taker
    didnt rock say he wanted to challenge for the WWE Belt at mania?
    He didnt specify wrestlemania but its almost common knowledge we will appear in the rumble
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the matches that need to happen are

Brock Lesnar vs The Rock- WWE Championship(Brock has like 20 dates left on his contract. He uses up like 4-5 here... then RTWM he can use the rest and drop the belt to Rock)

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk- We keep getting rumors through our wrestlingheads squad(www.wrestlingheads.com)

John Cena vs The Undertaker

🤬 , we get Austin back in NY/NJ in front of 85,000 people. Rock vs Brock 2 with Heyman unhinged on the mic against Rock? Cena losing again at Mania? Im with it lol
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I think the matches that need to happen are

Brock Lesnar vs The Rock- WWE Championship(Brock has like 20 dates left on his contract. He uses up like 4-5 here... then RTWM he can use the rest and drop the belt to Rock)

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk- We keep getting rumors through our wrestlingheads squad(www.wrestlingheads.com)

John Cena vs The Undertaker

🤬 , we get Austin back in NY/NJ in front of 85,000 people. Rock vs Brock 2 with Heyman unhinged on the mic against Rock? Cena losing again at Mania? Im with it lol

thats a star studded Mania
    I'm kind of leaning more either Rock or Lesnar facing Undertaker

Cena isnt losing at WM twice in a row

as long as taker wins i dont care who they throw at him
    No one sees Edge showing up to fight?
    I'm pretty sure he's done
    really? you really think we will never see edge in the ring again?
    With cena being in the money in the bank match, im sure hes winning it
    really? you really think we will never see edge in the ring again?
    my have a lil match here and there in the future but i highly doubt anytime soon
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭

he already did lose twice in a row to the miz and the rock

well three times 🤬