What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is the Old Testament 🤬 Really 🤬 ?

Comments

• bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    So what's the deal 🤬 ? Are u a worshipper of Yahweh or Ancient Egyptian gods? U ain't fooling me running your lil games. U a wanna be Egyptologist and still say u identity with Hebrews but their scripture shyts on Egypt and its ppl yet u claim egyptians to be your ancestors. U jus too much of a 🤬 to stand your ground and state what u believe cuz u a weak coward. Now u talking about u identify more with your Hebrew brothers.. well how so?

Cause the rest of you 🤬 are clowns.....

I have had debates with Judah and waterproof about our differences.

However, it has been established that we have similar objectives......

Whats your deal simple 🤬 ???...... "Is 🤬 really 🤬 ????"

I have been successfully sharing mine with a room full of atheists and squareheads throughout the R&R........
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    So what's the deal 🤬 ? Are u a worshipper of Yahweh or Ancient Egyptian gods? U ain't fooling me running your lil games. U a wanna be Egyptologist and still say u identity with Hebrews but their scripture shyts on Egypt and its ppl yet u claim egyptians to be your ancestors. U jus too much of a 🤬 to stand your ground and state what u believe cuz u a weak coward. Now u talking about u identify more with your Hebrew brothers.. well how so?

I am positive this will fly over your head.....

Pharaoh Necho II (610-595 BCE), and Jeremiah 44:30 mentions his successor Apries or Hophra (589-570 BC).
    Of all these stories, the dealings of Necho II and Josiah, King of Judah is most revealing……
    apries_louvre.JPG

2 Chronicles Chapter 35

20 After all this, when Josiah had prepared the temple, Neco king of Egypt went up to fight against Carchemish by the Euphrates; and Josiah went out against him.

21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying: 'What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war; and 🤬 hath given command to speed me; forbear thee from meddling with 🤬 , who is with me, that He destroy thee not.'

22 Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Neco, from the mouth of 🤬 , and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.

23 And the archers shot at king Josiah; and the king said to his servants: 'Have me away; for I am sore wounded.'

24 So his servants took him out of the chariot, and put him in the second chariot that he had, and brought him to Jerusalem; and he died, and was buried in the sepulchres of his fathers. And all Judah and Jerusalem mourned for Josiah.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    So waterproof the egyptains went into captivity on slave ships? U big 🤬 .. 🤬 claims to be a descendant of the slave trade not a African that migrated into the USA u 🤬 . U jus mad cuz I'm exposing his bullshyt and how he don't believe none of that bible stuff which is why he identifies with ancient Egypt even tho my ancestors and yours and his all came off slave ships. So if that's the case then under your belief system which he claims to identify with that would make him a Hebrew Israelite yet he still claims to be an Egyptian descendant instead cuz he really don't identfy with hebrews. He jus fronting like he do cuz he too much of a coward and 🤬 to express and defend his beliefs. So 🤬 are u worshipping Yahweh and keeping the commandments of the Hebrew faith?
  • beenwize
    bambu wrote: »

Cause the rest of you 🤬 are clowns.....

I have had debates with Judah and waterproof about our differences.

However, it has been established that we have similar objectives......

Whats your deal simple 🤬 ???...... "Is 🤬 really 🤬 ????"

I have been successfully sharing mine with a room full of atheists and squareheads throughout the R&R........

oh whatever dude u had debates where u put up videos by Arya.S or the lady who said the entire New Testament was false. U put up info about some Bible scripture being plagarized from Ancient Egyptian sources.. so what is ur that u believe about the Hebrew faith? Show me some doctrines and commandments.that u subscribe to? And if u say u identify with the Hebrew faith in, in your case meaning old Testament then are you subscribing to all the laws in their?

Lastly if u identify with the Hebrews then why in the hell are u agnostic? Clearly u don't believe it but scared to state what it us that u believe since u are a 🤬 ass coward.
  • bambu

Pharaoh Necho II (610-595 BCE), and Jeremiah 44:30 mentions his successor Apries or Hophra (589-570 BC).
    Of all these stories, the dealings of Necho II and Josiah, King of Judah is most revealing……
    apries_louvre.JPG

2 Chronicles Chapter 35

20 After all this, when Josiah had prepared the temple, Neco king of Egypt went up to fight against Carchemish by the Euphrates; and Josiah went out against him.

21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying: 'What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war; and 🤬 hath given command to speed me; forbear thee from meddling with 🤬 , who is with me, that He destroy thee not.'

22 Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Neco, from the mouth of 🤬 , and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.

23 And the archers shot at king Josiah; and the king said to his servants: 'Have me away; for I am sore wounded.'

24 So his servants took him out of the chariot, and put him in the second chariot that he had, and brought him to Jerusalem; and he died, and was buried in the sepulchres of his fathers. And all Judah and Jerusalem mourned for Josiah.

• beenwize
    Lol now u double quoting your dumb post cuz u know I went in and exposed your sneaky ass, 🤬 .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

apries_louvre.JPG

2 Chronicles Chapter 35

brother Bambu i think it went over his head, you might have to translate that gem to him and others who might be lurking because you have shed light to me with that verse for i have overlook that verse
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    @beenwize

You asked for some "documents I subscribe to"......

Silly 🤬 ...
  • beenwize
    Lol the bullshyt went over your head. None of that shut us related to thus thread nor does it pertain to any question I asked of him. That's jus a 🤬 effort by him and you to help a lost coward that says he is Egyptian but supports the Hebrew faith yet both your ancestors got off the same boat. Figure that out 🤬 .
  • beenwize
    And waterproof if u.are trying to validate a point by 🤬 then that would mean that Ancient Egyptians were enslaved via the same slave ships as Hebrew Israelites. And their is no Danny DNA test involved in this jus what someone wants to believe with no proof whatsoever.
  • waterproof
    And waterproof if u.are trying to validate a point by 🤬 then that would mean that Ancient Egyptians were enslaved via the same slave ships as Hebrew Israelites. And their is no Danny DNA test involved in this jus what someone wants to believe with no proof whatsoever.

no stupid you try to cause division between brothers and i showed you that YAH call the egyptians his people for we come from Adam and are of the adamic race
  • beenwize
    To those reading don't mind the typos I'm typing from a smart phone and sometimes they change words after I type them. I wanted to type the word 'this' but it was changed to 'thus'
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    DNA????

🤬 .....you don't even know the sequences of the human genome project....

you haven't come to terms with the 🤬 yet......
  • beenwize
    So how exactly are u Egyptian 🤬 ? U support the Hebrew brothers? Well according to their scriptures hebrew Israelites were enslaved by ships. So if your ancestors came off those ships then how are u an Egyptian? Explain your reasoning for believing that u are an Egyptian wen ur ancestors got off the same slave ships as the Hebrew brothers as u like to say?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you concerned with my "identification" 🤬 .....

I think it is clear that I identify more with my Hebrew brothers than any of you atheists or feeble-minded squareheads.......
    WORD. Heres what the english bible say about that. a lot of people aint up on this but it holds a key to obtaining that supreme knowledge:

isaiah 19:20- And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform [it].

And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal [it]: and they shall return [even] to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, [even] a blessing in the midst of the land:

Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed [be] Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

• beenwize
    None of these religious scriptures mean anything.. so that would mean anyone off a slave ship can claim to be either Hebrew or Egyptian and be saved regardless if u believe in the scriptures or the old testament 🤬 in that case. 🤬 ancestors were on the same ships as yours and his belief that he is Egyptian is by personal opinion and supported by insufficient evidence. So in that case the next man can claim Egyptian as well as agnostic even tho his ancestors were on slave ships. And in that case they wouldn't have to follow old testament law or worship the 🤬 which 🤬 does not do..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bambu
    None of these religious scriptures mean anything.. so that would mean anyone off a slave ship can claim to be either Hebrew or Egyptian and be saved regardless if u believe in the scriptures or the old testament 🤬 in that case. 🤬 ancestors were on the same ships as yours and his belief that he is Egyptian is by personal opinion and supported by insufficient evidence. So in that case the next man can claim Egyptian as well as agnostic even tho his ancestors were on slave ships. And in that case they wouldn't have to follow old testament law or worship the 🤬 which 🤬 does not do..

• beenwize
    edited July 2012
    case in point. in my opinion any entity that wants blood sacrifices is not the true 🤬 .. i think this scripture in isaiah came from probably the true 🤬 . but when you read other scriptures in the old testament another entity had ppl doing sacrifices for sins yet the entity in this verse asks the ppl who told them to do those sacrifices. and that scripture in hebrews i think is another insert by the enity that wants blood sacrifices.

Isaiah 1:11
    To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations--I cannot bear your evil assemblies.

Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

And when you spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you: yea, when you make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

Hebrews 9:22
    Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins

• beenwize
  • beenwize

Yahweh - Brutal 🤬 of War

"I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create EVIL.
    I the LORD do all these things." – Isaiah 45.7.

All cultures have anthropomorphized their gods into humanoid (if sometimes grotesque) form. Were the Jews the exception? Hardly. We know precisely what the Hebrew 🤬 looked like. We are, after all, fashioned in his own likeness! "Yahweh", in fact, is an abbreviation of the longer name, "Yahweh Sabaoth." It means, "He who musters armies." Thus Yahweh's name identifies the 🤬 primarily as the military leader of the tribe. No wonder the 🤬 bequeathed to the world by the Jews turned out to be a monster.

Virgins saved for later use

"Now therefore, 🤬 every male among the little ones, and 🤬 every woman who has known a man by sleeping with him. But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves."

A 🤬 in Man's Image

"The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3.

Yahweh was a man, no doubt looking remarkably like the bearded sage asking us to worship him.

If we believe the Bible, he has body parts: eyes and a face (‘they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes’ – Jeremiah 16.17); nose and a mouth (Psalms 18.8); lips, tongue and breath (Isaiah 30.27,33); 🤬 (Ezekiel 1.27); even ‘back parts’ (Exodus 33.23). He also has several ‘human’ emotions, manly appetites, and a worrying disposition towards pathological violence.

Yahweh feels regret for his own evil (‘And 🤬 saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and 🤬 repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.’ - Jonah 3.10); and grief (at the wickedness of men) (‘and it grieved him at his heart’ - (Genesis 6.6). He actually gets down and wrestles with Jacob, dislocating his thigh (Genesis 32.24). He forgets (he goes on calling Jacob ‘Jacob’ even after re-naming him ‘Israel’ - Genesis 35.10, 46.2). He practises favouritism (choosing the Israelites ‘above all people’ - Exodus 19.5; but he just does not like Cain or Esau!). He holds grudges (‘I the Lord your 🤬 am a jealous 🤬 , visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5).

For an omniscient 🤬 he is surprisingly unknowing (‘They have set up kings, but not by me; they have made princes, and I knew it not.’ – Hosea 8.4). And for an omnipotent 🤬 he has his limitations (‘The Lord was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of iron.’ - Judges 1.19).

And after his creation of the world, he even has to rest from his labour (‘And on the seventh day 🤬 ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work’ - Genesis 2.2) – to the endless bemusement of pagan critics, whose own gods didn’t need to rest!

Carnivore
    The most disturbing aspect of Yahweh’s humanoid personality, however, is his blood-🤬 . The smell of burning flesh is a ‘sweet savour unto the lord’ – so sweet, in fact, that the phrase appears in the Old Testament no fewer than twenty-three times. The butchery demanded by 🤬 is truly monumental. Believers are required to sacrifice two lambs day-by-day continuously – and that’s just for starters! Just as well Yahweh had several thousand priests to help him trough through the banquet!

Livestock bears the brunt of 🤬 ’s appetite but humans could so easily get the chop from the big guy. 🤬 kills Uzzah for simply steadying the tumbling Ark (1Chronicles 13.9,10). Poor Onan was zapped for using the withdrawal method of birth control (Genesis 38.10). But such isolated vindictiveness palls in comparison with the mass killings of the Lord. When the autocratic Moses faces a rebellion led by Korah, 🤬 uses an earthquake and fire to consume two hundred and fifty rebels. When indignant sympathizers protest at the injustice, 🤬 wipes out another fourteen thousand seven hundred with a plague (Numbers 16). What a guy!

• beenwize
    Kinda funny how the Book of Enoch teaches how the fallen angels taught men how to create weapons and war among each other yet when you read the KIng James Version Bible the Old Testament 🤬 is commanding men to make war with each other... Lol

🤬 tells Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.
    (Genesis 22.2)

"🤬 put Abraham to the test ... Abraham built an altar ... bound Isaac hand & foot ... took the slaughtering knife to 🤬 his son ... But the angel of the Lord began calling ... 'Do not put out your hand against the boy .... for now I know that you fear the Lord ...' (Genesis 22.1,12)

The story of Isaac is NOT a condemnation of child sacrifice. Isaac was spared not because human sacrifice was seen to be wrong but because Isaac was the "child of promise" and needed to survive. The yarn requires the normality of human sacrifice. Abraham was praised for his willingness to appease Yahweh by killing his own son .The sham murder of Isaac (the 'Aquedah') was the prototype for a 'redemptive sacrificial death' subsequently re-worked as the crucified Jesus.

• beenwize
    Surprised nobody has yet been able to come against the first video in this thread cuz they are Bible worshippers in FEAR of the 🤬 of THIS world.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the title makes it sound like 🤬 was on vacation and his 🤬 brother was 🤬 around with the creation machine. Then he comes back and is like ” what the 🤬 ?” Boom New Testament

That is a radical change. It does sound like it's two different beings.
  • waterproof