What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is the Old Testament 🤬 Really 🤬 ?

124»

Comments

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    ^ you 3 can only resort to name calling as a distraction after your points were proved FALSE.. Lol
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    SMH... I dont care dude. Thats between you and the Most High. Im just letting you know youre wrong and you can look and see for yourself Im not lying. Even if I convince you of my view, nothing is in it for me at all so whatever 🤬 .... This is all meaningless.


    exactly.. And I don't believe in your 🤬 .

    I dont have a 🤬 . YHWH does not require your belief. And if you did think as I thought, again..nothing is in it for me.

    Oh I believe in 🤬 oe a Creator.. i jus don't believe in the same entity you believe in.

    So.....? I dont believe in an entity. You dont even understand the concept of YHWH so this conversation is meaningless. We went over the fact you choose to speak on Hebrew text written in Hebrew without giving respects to the proper contexts and no real knowledge base. What you believe is liable to change next month based on whatever you come across on youtube 🤬 .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    SMH... I dont care dude. Thats between you and the Most High. Im just letting you know youre wrong and you can look and see for yourself Im not lying. Even if I convince you of my view, nothing is in it for me at all so whatever 🤬 .... This is all meaningless.


    exactly.. And I don't believe in your 🤬 .

    I dont have a 🤬 . YHWH does not require your belief. And if you did think as I thought, again..nothing is in it for me.

    Oh I believe in 🤬 oe a Creator.. i jus don't believe in the same entity you believe in.

    So.....? I dont believe in an entity. You dont even understand the concept of YHWH so this conversation is meaningless. We went over the fact you choose to speak on Hebrew text written in Hebrew without giving respects to the proper contexts and no real knowledge base. What you believe is liable to change next month based on whatever you come across on youtube 🤬 .

    I don't believe in your war 🤬 ..
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    SMH... I dont care dude. Thats between you and the Most High. Im just letting you know youre wrong and you can look and see for yourself Im not lying. Even if I convince you of my view, nothing is in it for me at all so whatever 🤬 .... This is all meaningless.


    exactly.. And I don't believe in your 🤬 .

    I dont have a 🤬 . YHWH does not require your belief. And if you did think as I thought, again..nothing is in it for me.

    Oh I believe in 🤬 oe a Creator.. i jus don't believe in the same entity you believe in.

    So.....? I dont believe in an entity. You dont even understand the concept of YHWH so this conversation is meaningless. We went over the fact you choose to speak on Hebrew text written in Hebrew without giving respects to the proper contexts and no real knowledge base. What you believe is liable to change next month based on whatever you come across on youtube 🤬 .

    I don't believe in your war 🤬 ..

    I dont have a war 🤬 .
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    SMH... I dont care dude. Thats between you and the Most High. Im just letting you know youre wrong and you can look and see for yourself Im not lying. Even if I convince you of my view, nothing is in it for me at all so whatever 🤬 .... This is all meaningless.


    exactly.. And I don't believe in your 🤬 .

    I dont have a 🤬 . YHWH does not require your belief. And if you did think as I thought, again..nothing is in it for me.

    Oh I believe in 🤬 oe a Creator.. i jus don't believe in the same entity you believe in.

    So.....? I dont believe in an entity. You dont even understand the concept of YHWH so this conversation is meaningless. We went over the fact you choose to speak on Hebrew text written in Hebrew without giving respects to the proper contexts and no real knowledge base. What you believe is liable to change next month based on whatever you come across on youtube 🤬 .

    I don't believe in your war 🤬 ..

    I dont have a war 🤬 .

    Ive never even played one game in the 🤬 of war series.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited August 2012

    Through trickery and deceit, the three Abrahamic religions have gained a foothold over the minds of Men, their figureheads presenting themselves as the fairest and most noble epitomizations of their worshippers, while concealing their plans to divide people among the lines of their ridiculous cults. But in the end they all serve the same master, the one who was cast out into the Void after the cha
    nging of the world. Like his second-in-command had done long ago, so too the Enemy's servants clothed themselves in words of peace and friendship, forgiveness of sins unnumbered, and promised them eternal life if they would only bow down to their master who resides in the Darkness in turn and obey his every whim. Of course, the Enemy is no stranger to fomenting conflicts, even amongst the aforementioned three groups of his own worshippers who call themselves different names and recite from different evil books and 🤬 each other while directing their worship to their versions of him. They all serve his will: to inflict terror and pain upon this world in the name of peace, faith, and love, and to put all free peoples under his Shadow.

    ~ A.F.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    edited August 2012