What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Classic Pic From UFC 116....What WW E Wish The Had Right Now...

jpcrackjpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Austin looks like he would whip the nxt lames by himself, Damn I miss the days...


x2_1d45cf4

Comments

  • jpcrackjpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    And Goldberg and Austin Be Big Pimpin 🤬 's.....

    x2_1d3196c
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    jpcrack wrote: »
    Austin looks like he would whip the nxt lames by himself, Damn I miss the days...


    x2_1d45cf4

    damn they look old as hell
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    They showed all these guys in the crowd during the show, it was pretty cool seeing them. The only one missing was taker, he usually shows up and the crowd goes ape 🤬 .
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    i dont if its the angle but the rock lookin kinda small and old now...goldberg lookin flabby and old...and austin looks bigger
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Undertaker just got married to Michelle McCool the week before last and is supposedly sooo into the "vegetative state" storyline, he didn't want to ruin it by appearing in public.
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I seen this pic a few times on different sites, and I think Austin needs to get his ass back in the ring, and so do Rock(he's supposed to be coming back as he said, but who knows)

    LOL at the Goldberg and Austin pic with that white hoe... thats some funny 🤬 lol
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Undertaker just got married to Michelle McCool the week before last and is supposedly sooo into the "vegetative state" storyline, he didn't want to ruin it by appearing in public.

    Really?

    I don't follow wrestling any more I just cannot stay interested, but I thought he retired?

    As for McCool, damn are you serious lol I was like where the f did that SARA tat go

    Whats the "vegetative state" story line
  • kirchkirch Members Posts: 62
    edited July 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I seen this pic a few times on different sites, and I think Austin needs to get his ass back in the ring, and so do Rock(he's supposed to be coming back as he said, but who knows)

    LOL at the Goldberg and Austin pic with that white hoe... thats some funny 🤬 lol

    Austin says he could probably come back for another year or 2 but see's no reason to. And if the Rock come back its only gonna be as a guest host. He done wrestling for good
  • kirchkirch Members Posts: 62
    edited July 2010
    i dont if its the angle but the rock lookin kinda small and old now...goldberg lookin flabby and old...and austin looks bigger

    The Rock started losing weight so he could get more and different movie roles. There was no reason for him to be like 270 anymore. He probably down to like 220ish
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Undertaker just got married to Michelle McCool the week before last and is supposedly sooo into the "vegetative state" storyline, he didn't want to ruin it by appearing in public.



    wait what?????? wow. umm, ok soooooo what happened to his marriage to sara?? lol
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Undertaker and Sara haven't been together since after the DDP stalking storyline. She popped out a baby or two and he was done with her.

    Undertaker removed the SARA tatt from his neck soon after he met Michelle McCool. Everyone knows the reason why she's getting a push because she's Undertaker's woman; he's got pull like that.

    They got married a couple weeks ago. Among the wrestling personalities who attended were Torrie Wilson, Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) and Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman (wife of Booker T), who is pregnant with twins.

    Here’s a picture from the wedding:
    vya0z5-600x450.jpg

    The "vegetative state" storyline is something Kane has been going around saying for the last couple months; saying that he went to check on his brother after he lost the World title and he found him in a "vegetative state". It's been dragged out for a minute now. Rumor was that they were going to say the NXT dudes did it to 'Taker, but now they are just going to have Kane be the one who put 'Taker in that state.

    We've seen this storyline for the past 10+ years............BORING!!!!!
  • TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    kirch wrote: »
    Austin says he could probably come back for another year or 2 but see's no reason to. And if the Rock come back its only gonna be as a guest host. He done wrestling for good

    Rock said he was coming back for longer than one night, but them 🤬 say a lotta 🤬
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Rock said he was coming back for longer than one night, but them 🤬 say a lotta 🤬



    mofos don't need the wwe to make that money. hell if ur gettin paid 5mil or so just to do movies, w/o havng to hit the road 300+ days of the year, risking injury every nite, uh wudn't pass on the wwe? smart move on rock & austin's part.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Undertaker and Sara haven't been together since after the DDP stalking storyline. She popped out a baby or two and he was done with her.

    Undertaker removed the SARA tatt from his neck soon after he met Michelle McCool. Everyone knows the reason why she's getting a push because she's Undertaker's woman; he's got pull like that.

    They got married a couple weeks ago. Among the wrestling personalities who attended were Torrie Wilson, Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) and Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman (wife of Booker T), who is pregnant with twins.

    Here’s a picture from the wedding:
    vya0z5-600x450.jpg

    The "vegetative state" storyline is something Kane has been going around saying for the last couple months; saying that he went to check on his brother after he lost the World title and he found him in a "vegetative state". It's been dragged out for a minute now. Rumor was that they were going to say the NXT dudes did it to 'Taker, but now they are just going to have Kane be the one who put 'Taker in that state.

    We've seen this storyline for the past 10+ years............BORING!!!!!

    damn booker t putting in work on that girl....victoria looks out of place
Sign In or Register to comment.