Meek Mill going to crazy flop

Replies

• TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    He aint gon flop but I aint checkin for his album. I'm checkin for Gunplay and Ross.

And hopefully Ice Berg when Trick lets him off his contract so he can sign with MMG

Aye nigga what post is that in your sig? shit must be epic
  • Off&OnOff&On My Bars Is Stupid Up, To Bright, Can't Dumb It Down ChillmodePosts: 16,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a MMG fan, but he gonna do 500,000 to a Mil.
    purpngold
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    He aint gon flop but I aint checkin for his album. I'm checkin for Gunplay and Ross.

And hopefully Ice Berg when Trick lets him off his contract so he can sign with MMG

Trick gotta do that ASAP
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell do less than Wale and J Cole but more than Diggy. Hell do about 80k imo, he doesnt have that female fanbase like Wale and Cole.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at you guys falling for a troll thread
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90 - 150 first week
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,177
    Allergens wrote: »
    not a MMG fan, but he gonna do 500,000 to a Mil.

I'm a supporter of the movement, but you fantasizing, no urban artist are doing those numbers. His Boss does not do those numbers and he makes great music. 500,000 is Meek's ceiling sad to say but its true.
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll do ok in sales, he just gotta last in the game and not burn out
    SecondChanceBro
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He will do and he said that Nas gonna be on the album so probably 300-500K first week!
    infamous114
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im gon say this though. Alot of people around this time last year also thought j. cole was gonna flop, but then he sold 217k first week WITHOUT A HIT. Meek has more buzz now than cole had before his album came out. At worst, Meek is gonna sell 120k first week and that's still impressive for a artist like him.
    Im gon say this though. Alot of people around this time last year also thought j. cole was gonna flop, but then he sold 217k first week WITHOUT A HIT. Meek has more buzz now than cole had before his album came out. At worst, Meek is gonna sell 120k first week and that's still impressive for a artist like him.

J Cole sold that much, Wow is he gold or Plat yet?

Gold wit 620k sold.
    Lol at Meek having more buzz than Cole. None of Meeks mixtape generated the buzz of FNL and Cole was touring heavy with Rihanna, BET,etc. J Cole had that college crowd sewn up, who is Meeks base, broke hood niggas?
    NothingButTheTruth
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,777 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Well... for a debut on the label he's on what do you define as a flop ?

I don't think any of them MMG boys have flopped yet *shrugs*
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he will do big sean type numbers
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is the hottest nigga in the rap game....he's guaranteed to go gold.
    Meek Mill >>> that Nigerian pussy Wal-E
    poindexter2H-Rap 180
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 18,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The love of Meek Mill reminds me of how many cats where all over Young Buck during the G-Unit days of 2004.

If I had to wager in this climate I don't put it over 100k at the moment. If he comes up with a decent hit maybe 150k.

Gold wit 620k sold.

Wow that is impressive, I do not see Meek reaching the audience Cole did though. Cole touched that college crowd them niggas with credit and debit cards, Meek touching niggas with Food Stamp cards.
    HyenaKilla
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,777 Regulator
    If Big KRIT & Curren$y can do 60-80k I can't see why Meek can't with the radio, more popularity, bigger singles and affiliations in terms of buzz and all that anticipation. Very possible he could do 100-160k in the first week if he lands a big single.....
    SecondChanceBro
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lol at Meek having more buzz than Cole. None of Meeks mixtape generated the buzz of FNL and Cole was touring heavy with Rihanna, BET,etc. J Cole had that college crowd sewn up, who is Meeks base, broke hood niggas?

Dreamchasers 2 crashed the internet when it dropped, just like fnl did. Meek was tourin wit Drake, which also exposed him to a whole new demographic. Alot of ya are sleepin on Meek's fanbase. He has a movement from the whole philly, south jersey and DE area, and that was BEFORE he signed wit Ross. Meek's buzz now is bigger than what cole's was this same time last year. Cole's buzz really started to pick up AFTER his album dropped.
    SecondChanceBronj2089
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Amen on a pop station. He's going to do at least 100k first week.
    SecondChanceBro
    If Cole buzz picked up after his album drop, then why did he sell 217k his first week. Smh J Cole buzz picked up when FNL dropped and IN THE MORNING blew up, which is months before his album.
    jono wrote: »
    The love of Meek Mill reminds me of how many cats where all over Young Buck during the G-Unit days of 2004.

If I had to wager in this climate I don't put it over 100k at the moment. If he comes up with a decent hit maybe 150k.

Meek Buzz is hotter than Bucks and his material is stronger IMO. He got that Bruce Leroy Glow right now. Its hard to compare it to someone else because like you said the climate is so different.
    H-Rap 180idoitforhiphop10
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill looks like gee757 downsyndrome
    H-Rap 180purpngoldEar2ThaSt
    Meek damn sure aint bigger than Wale and Wale damn sure aint bigger than Cole. Meek will be lucky if he does Tyga numbers and Tyga is much more commercial and dont yell on records.
    TrillaaaaaaHassanCHOP