What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wow, Really though?

Replies

• purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I remember when the original Kat cankles with the Rockets shirt got deleted Choice sent me the screenshots of the whole thread promptly. Fiat is usually on it too.
    fiat the GOAT
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    someone give me summary of this:

KMkFi.jpg

Du deleted a thread w exclusive Kat pics upon her request..
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that thread was goat. All my reaction got deleted too.

SMH @ this white girl in distress reaction from the mods, specifically.

wait a minute they deleted reactions too.

WTF yo, i live and breathe for them shits, CHECK EM ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

YEAH YO, THAT BISH GOTTA GO.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

KMkFi.jpg

Those posts were flagged...Du deleted them, the people made the comment are in blue to the right.
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thread was at 700+ posts and showed no signs of slowing down. It's a shame. Shit was hilarious.
    purpngold
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how did Kat request the new thread deleted w no account...i smell a rat....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

a.mannpurpngold
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

Du deleted a thread w exclusive Kat pics upon her request..

smh

many times now, has that husky sonvabitch done saved her?
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So kats gonna pretend like shes not gonna post anymore?
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is racist.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    purpngold
    If Tar-Tar ain't racist neither is this...
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    So kats gonna pretend like shes not gonna post anymore?

she might not post but she is here, in the bushes, lurking.....waiting

3656514_o.gif
    Peeny_WallyLurker6JDSTAYWITIT
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coons, coons, coons, coons, coons, coons, coons
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plausible.. or she couldve just made an acct and pm'd admin/mods.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least i got to witness it all go down. another ic story in the books
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    so what were the natural of these " exclusive" kat pics?

the usual......ass out,tit perked?

Plausible.. or she couldve just made an acct and pm'd admin/mods.

Very true but all fingers point to Dro lol

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat is a known racist.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Meta_ConsciousStoneColdMikeyiKingGodGivBiz
    The IC now caters to hoes.
    deadeye
    Im pretty sure if she was nt clowned but getting simped as usual, she would have let the thread live

FieldTripsToTheHood
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what were the natural of these " exclusive" kat pics?

the usual......ass out,tit perked?

Man it was AWFUL bruh

She thought her big ankled ass looked good in that chair
    I wanna take you higher...
    purpngoldDirty SanchezArya Tsaddiq
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't have it both ways.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif