What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Meek Mill "Dreams & Nightmares"

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Wale numbers or less.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC2 is one of the hottest mixtapes out right now and I have a feeling people gonna be bumpin that 🤬 even after his album release. Regardless his 🤬 will sell cause like somebody said earlier everybody 🤬 with Meek right now, the streets, the industry, 106.. thats all he need to make sure his album sell. I just hope it offer new sound, or atleast somethin better than the two mixtapes even tho both them 🤬 were hot.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant deny that Meek gets along with his brothers:

MMG-power-circle-kendrick-lamar-download.jpg

Okay so Stalley just got a 7-Figure endorsement deal with Nike, Meek Mill has a lucrative deal with Puma and Rozay has a 7 Figure deal with Reebok......but the biggest sneakerhead in HipHop (Wale) doesn't have a deal on the table..... 

The Rumor is that Wale is highly upset and very emotional and watching some of the body language in this first Vid is very very interesting.



Miami Heat. @rockiefresh @MeekMill @Wale @1Omarion @GUNPLAYMMG @Stalley @FrencHMonTanA @DJSCREAM @DJSamSneaker @djkhaled @rickyrozay

The Untouchable Maybach Empire presents Part 2 of the Promo Tour Vlog Series as the BO$$ @RickyRozay hits the Delaware and Philly to promote his fifth studio album.. the highly anticipated "🤬 Forgives, I Don't". Directed by DRE Films.

Rick Ross 🤬 Forgives, I Don't drops July 31st.. Pre-Order Now!! Deluxe iTunes: http://smarturl.it/rrgfiddlxit / Standard iTunes: http://smarturl.it/rrgfidit 

Buy MMG's SelfMade 2 Album @ iTunes here http://bit.ly/LzugO8 

Download Meek Mill Dream Chasers 2 http://piff.me/201ee08

Meek Mill Dreams and Nightmares drops August 28th
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Aged Rap spamming every thread with the same 🤬 lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2012
    Aged Rap spamming every thread with the same 🤬 lol

So what are you trying to tell Aged Rap?

Holla at me.

Here's the Trailer you asked me about:

... Or Hit me up on Twitter

> @BruthaDee or just holla at me on here
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from what i hear all DC 🤬 catch feelings whenever a 🤬 besides themselves succeed
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    Meek do got thr streets on lock right now.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek gone drop that 🤬
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll cop if it's half decent. Just because it's his debut. Hopefully it's a good album, and at least has bangers.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he might just outsell ross, because right now everybody 🤬 with meek and his buzz is crazy and if amen can carry till his album drop he good
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    When Biggie outsold his Boss named P-Diddy poor Diddy cried all the way too the top of the Forbes list at #1

When Emenim & 50-Cent outsold Dr Dre poor Dr Dre wept tears of pain All the way to the top of the Forbes list at #3

When LiL Wayne outsold Baby poor Baby went and tattooed tears on his face and jumped up to #4 on the Forbes list at #4

A reporter once asked JayZ how he felt about Kanye West debut (College Dropout) outselling his own debut
    (Reasonable Doubt) and JayZ shed a tear and said "I know that and I'm also aware that I'm #2 behind Diddy on the 2012 Forbes list....."

I can see Rozay playing "Tears of Joy" sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of Meek Mill selling more than him. 

katz need 2 understand if meek mill out sellz ross that is gonna make rozay very HAPPY ross is not a cut throat BABOON aint no MUUUNKEE BIZNIZZ wit MMG!
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Can mod put discussion thread, on this
  • H-Rap 180
    @GEE

I think at this stage of the game non-supprters and outsiders are so desperate for something they can call a "victory" that they want Meek to outsell Ross just so they can feel better inside.

The problem with that twisted type of thinking is that if Meek goes Gold like Wale did then it just makes the man who gave Meek the spotlight look like a brilliant CEO. Detractors need to be cautious what they wish for.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i 🤬 with meek

idgaf what it sells tbh

only stans care what it moves

but ill d/l the album and bump it appropriately

meek doin his thing and i respect it
  • GeE-757
    @GEE

I think at this stage of the game non-supprters and outsiders are so desperate for something they can call a "victory" that they want Meek to outsell Ross just so they can feel better inside.

The problem with that twisted type of thinking is that if Meek goes Gold like Wale did then it just makes the man who gave Meek the spotlight look like a brilliant CEO. Detractors need to be cautious what they wish for.

[email protected] da bold...hell yeah they stress that 🤬 like rozay is suppose 2 pull a boo boo & a GAYME on meek mill if meek out sellz him but MMG aint about that MUUUUUUNKKEE biznizz ross will b HAPPY cuz that is MONEY like i been said 3 yrz ago wasnt NOBODY n da 757 VA talkin about MEEK MILL till he got on MMG & he was performin @ da ALLEY N BAD NEWZ, VA last yr!

IMG3519-S.png

IMG3496-S.png

IMG3499-S.png

IMG3498-S.png

IMG3510-S.png

IMG3518-S.png

mmg boost;d meek millz career 3 levelz UP meek mill future is lookin real BRIght plus he earn;d his spot doin wheeliez!

tumblr_m6zjnybmV21ruz6zso9_400.gif
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Lets stick this album coming out this month
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope Meek drop some hot 🤬
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek is hot in the streets right now unfortunately for him street 🤬 dont buy albums anymore. crackas 🤬 buy the bulk of all album sales. he gonna do 85-105 first week
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek do got thr streets on lock right now.

meek had the streets since in my bag ... the bigger promotion just spreaded the word ;) now mainstream folks are getting hip .... but if you listen to mixtapes and are really into hip hop you should of been on the kid ;)

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @GEE

[email protected] da bold...hell yeah they stress that 🤬 like rozay is suppose 2 pull a boo boo & a GAYME on meek mill if meek out sellz him but MMG aint about that MUUUUUUNKKEE biznizz ross will b HAPPY cuz that is MONEY like i been said 3 yrz ago wasnt NOBODY n da 757 VA talkin about MEEK MILL till he got on MMG & he was performin @ da ALLEY N BAD NEWZ, VA last yr!

IMG3519-S.png

IMG3496-S.png

IMG3499-S.png

IMG3498-S.png

IMG3510-S.png

IMG3518-S.png

mmg boost;d meek millz career 3 levelz UP meek mill future is lookin real BRIght plus he earn;d his spot doin wheeliez!

lol good 1 #bikelife
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    itz about STICKY time lol...
    antarticp wrote: »
    lol good 1 #bikelife

aint it man! im so glad da 757 bad newz va finest MIKE VIKE playz fa PHILLY POP THAT!
  • GeE-757
    up fa STICKY cuz meek mill got next after gfid after da rozay sticky is gone!...LEGGO

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from schooly d to cool c to black thought to beanie sigel to meek meals..................................philly falling off
  • Notches
    Notches Members Posts: 30
    I'm not expecting too much from it. It'll be on par with LIG most likely but will sell more.