What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

106 & Park's New Host!! #106TheSearch

2»

Comments

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @MSVShantrell would be a dope host.
    She's already experienced, in interviewing and hosting. Then add the fact that; she's sexy, young, articulate, ambitious, and a self-intelligent black women with a message.
    #The World is her Oyster

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    BET been found theyre new hosts
    13372653356f9c732a71.jpg

1337264846a2bbeea6a5.jpg

#UPS is hiring.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good luck i wish you the best but if you don't get it don't take it personal. you seem like an intelligent and certainly educated black woman and that 🤬 is a threat to viacom and the clowns at BET who fill the airwaves with cliche sterotypic portrayal's of black folk.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vshantrell you look so familiar

ever lived in texas or atl?
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i got a feeling this thread is gonna get hilarious

lol hopefully I get a few likes and shares.. I'll try not to take the criticism too personally!

I applaud you for putting yourself out there like that. Not being afraid to fail is a good trait. I'll support you sister.

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these contest are pointless. they already know whos the next host. this is just another ploy to attract ratings
  • MsVShantrell
    MsVShantrell Members Posts: 155
    Thank you all for your kind words and support! Hey who knows; maybe they do already have their hosts chosen... but maybe they end up seeing something they like and want to throw some other opportunity my way (maybe a Teen Summit-esque type of situation!).. Who knows! I'ma just pray on it, keep developing my craft, and just keep on remembering that my success is inevitable! Once again, I appreciate all the support! Watch, like, and share the video!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, do you have any twerking videos or what?
  • MsVShantrell
    Here's some quick posts you can just copy and paste :

Twitter:
    Hey @106andPark Victoria Shantrell should be your new host. We WANT Victoria! @msanomalous #106TheSearch http://youtu.be/1Yn85AEIrhY

Facebook:
    Hey everyone support my friend Victoria Shantrell in her quest to become one of the new host of BET’s 106 & Park! Watch, Like, and Share this video! #106TheSearch http://youtu.be/1Yn85AEIrhY

• MsVShantrell
    So, do you have any twerking videos or what?

lol u must not have watched the video; I told yall I can't dance.. I guess shaking my ass and grinding isn't necessarily dancing tho lol.. But naw, no tweak videos coming from me..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some quick posts you can just copy and paste :

Twitter:
    Hey @106andPark Victoria Shantrell should be your new host. We WANT Victoria! @msanomalous #106TheSearch http://youtu.be/1Yn85AEIrhY

Facebook:
    Hey everyone support my friend Victoria Shantrell in her quest to become one of the new host of BET’s 106 & Park! Watch, Like, and Share this video! #106TheSearch http://youtu.be/1Yn85AEIrhY

Did u not read the post above you? Its Ova

You're Done

they chose paigon

Paigon>>>>>Rocsi and you wit that foghorn leghorn hair

Good Job tho

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck ma
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao the comments are hilarious. Hope you get in something good if this dont work out though. Kinda wanna know what the ass lookin like but..I dont think anything there. But if there is float some pics my way
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    47xj9rb.gif

For some reason Id figure this would happen when I read the O/P............LMAO. Good luck ma aaand welcome to the IC
  • MsVShantrell
    I'm actually quite amaze at the level of civility in these comments! I just knew I was going to get my feelings hurt lol. But you all were overwhelmingly positive! I definitely appreciate it.

As far as the ass shots go.. I try to not have too many of those pics floating around.. if you do a lil research you might be able to find me standing up in the lil red dress I have on in the video lol.. but that's probably the best you'll get! Gotta keep it ladylike fellas!

Thanks for you support! Remember: WATCH, LIKE, and SHARE the video!

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You look like you got a nice ass in this video right here

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post this on Twitter. You're shorty from Stanford right? Gotta support a cool young IC woman whose been around for a while. I've seen some of your interviews and read your soul blog.

If you make it don't forget about us though. Gotta show love to the IC.
  • MsVShantrell
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I'll post this on Twitter. You're shorty from Stanford right? Gotta support a cool young IC woman whose been around for a while. I've seen some of your interviews and read your soul blog.

If you make it don't forget about us though. Gotta show love to the IC.

Yes I'm shorty from Stanford :-)!

Like I said, this one of my first starting points in the whole blogging/getting my views out to the world. So I can't forget about yall!
    You look like you got a nice ass in this video right here

lol I forgot about that pic.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    surprised on how this turned out
  • MsVShantrell
    surprised on how this turned out

Right! Me and you both!
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well she took the comments well..I'll give you that

You might just be light enough for @icecoldstew to simp over