What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Should I Thank A Woman After A 🤬 ?

Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
Should a "thank you" suffice, or is my nut enough graditude?

Women, do you wanna be thanked after a good wanking?

Comments

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you sound weak if you say thank you.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 for a girl is the only thanks necessary.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if she swallows the mess up..that deserves a "good job, thanx 🤬 "..shows she's willing to go the extra mile
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's like thanking her for spooning food into your mouth; only really necessary if you're a stroke victim or soul surfer.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah you say thanks for the sandwich she supposed to make you afterwards.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u supposed to just look at her with disgust and disappointment...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u should of posted this question in the lady zee advice thread
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Sometimes a 🤬 is more gratifying than a bj. Sometimes its in a crowded mall, a school dance, food stamp office, work, a 🤬 is the ultimate jacking off without actually jacking off
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because it's something she's suppose to do. It would be like a black man wanting praise for raising his children.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Saying thank you sounds weird

but the real question is ...... who is still giving hand jobs past high school ???
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only if she's giving you a 🤬 with her mouth
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should write a nice thank you letter.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes a 🤬 is more gratifying than a bj. Sometimes its in a crowded mall, a school dance, food stamp office, work, a 🤬 is the ultimate jacking off without actually jacking off

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW!

I AINT MET A 🤬 YET THAT CAN JACK MY 🤬 BETTER THAN ME, SO IM LOOKIN FOR HEAD OR 🤬 EVERY TIME!
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every proper chick knows the 🤬 is an effective tool in the trick bag all proper chicks have..

You're never to old to get one..
  • orion4bbw
    orion4bbw Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    sure man .... she gave u a good skeet lol
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last couple bishes to try that 🤬 gotta "gtfafm".

If a bish ain't gonna ride it or suck don't touch me.

I'm serious as 🤬 , bish better not try to jack my 🤬 or I'd be posting in that "rapists side of the story thread" like ; It's not that I was 🤬 , that bish tried me, so I had to gain her respect someway.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    I usually say "That'll do, pig. That'll do."
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

but the real question is ...... who is still giving hand jobs past high school ???

So you don't give hand jobs anymore?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear 🤬 ,

I have taken this time to write a wholehearted thank you for taking my hard member in between your soft hands whilst sitting in the drive thru queue at Mc D's on our third date yesterday. You massaged me in such a way that only I could have done a better job.
    When you rubbed me until I bust a nut, you had a smile on your face that made me feel like a real 🤬 . And when my love juice landed on your eyebrow, you showed me a love and respect when you paid for my Mac n Cheese and left that 🤬 hanging off your eyebrow and unashamedly smiled at the old African lady who served you. Your a real ride or die 🤬 🤬 ....who taught you how to be such a good 🤬 ?
    Finally I would like to thank you for not giving a 🤬 about your Daddy's Honda and leaving my love juice to marinate in yo Mamma seat. You know how turned on I'm gonna be the next time I see your Mamma sitting on my marinated love juice?....🤬 turned on.

Can't thank you enough..

Yours faithfully

IbustNutsInYoDaddyHonda
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^
    dictated but not read
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

So you don't give hand jobs anymore?

I'm past that .....
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    a 🤬 should only take place if her mouth wired or ya in a public place where there's people around you. So, no I wouldn't thank you in either scenario.