What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

If You Never Post In AKA Donkey...Are You A Loser?

A1000MILES
A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
....Cause Donkey been wack for a while...I barely een lurk in this 🤬 anymore...

Comments

• A1000MILES
    I...For example...Hardly ever post in here...Does that mean I can't sit at the cool kids table?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Cool kids on a internet forum???

Smh
  • A1000MILES
    But...But...I just want a cheerleader's nudes...I'm not very athletic though...
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    do you mean-ever-instead of never
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only post in Donkey.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Got damn at calling the Donkey slow "cool kids table" most folks here are in they 20's and up
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Of course u are.. u rather share intimate details of ur life with strange men over the internet, and ask em for advice on real life situations... can u say, lahoozer?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 like drake wouldnt post in donkey..
  • A1000MILES
    CB...You're right man...I'm such a lame...A nerd...How can I be cool like you?...You get all the monussy, and everyone in the board respects you and thinks you're so funny...I spend all day talkin to the guidance counselor...Smh @ me...I should spend more time in AKA Donkey...Ya know, get my weight up...So maybe one day I too can get some respect and some monussy...Just like you.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    🤬 like drake wouldnt post in donkey..

Whatchu mean breh

drake catchin bodies and buyin his 🤬 boats to ship dope these days