What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

wrestlers that can FIGHT

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
I,know bret hart use to be,puttin the beats On 🤬 backstage

Santino would 🤬 up Brock lesnar

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    You're a complete 🤬 .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First person that comes to mind is Ken Shamrock
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    steve blackman
    dan severn
    from what I hear dolf ziggler was a great collegiate wrestler
  • [Deleted User]
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    apparently taker whoops 🤬 🤬 back stage
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Shawn Micheals can't fight for 🤬 .

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Dynamite Kid was said to be that 🤬 back in the day. (although he got his 🤬 pushed back by them brothers)

Booker T put the beats on Batista I think.

Bret put the beats on Shawn and rocked Vince.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I also heard Undertaker be Suge Knighting 🤬 backstage
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Taker runs 🤬 backstage ask Hbk, big show, etc
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tha corner posters are 🤬 btw
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Val venis whooped out big show
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Scott Steiner & Booker T
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie 313/248 Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Jericho supposedly whipped or embarssed Goldberg (who supposedly has a martial arts background)
  • dalyricalbandit
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Chris Jericho supposedly whipped or embarssed Goldberg (who supposedly has a martial arts background)

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Joey Styles beat up JBL
  • Dupac
    edited August 2012
    posting article i found...
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/411180-real-life-heat-top-5-legit-backstage-brawls-in-wwe-history

Source: Online World of Wrestling
    WWE_plane_display_image.jpg?1277436759
    If backstage fights can be seen as "shoot wrestling matches", the infamous "Plane Ride from Hell" of 2002 can easily be considered the Royal Rumble of such events.

In an unnecessary real life example of why alcohol, planes, and jocks do not mix, the WWE RAW crew virtually imploded during a fateful plane ride back to the states after the WWE Insurrextion pay-per-view in London.

The events during the Plane Ride from Hell played out like a bad, overbooked episode of RAW.

Then road agent and WWE Hall of Famer "Freebird" Michael Hayes was one of the key figures during the chaos that ensued on that plane.

Hayes would enter into a war of words with, you guessed it, JBL. JBL promptly laid out Freebird, thus setting the tone for an ominous chain of events to warrant such a demonic nickname for a flight.

Upon falling asleep, Michael Hayes received an impromptu haircut (many believe Sean "X-Pac" Waltman was the culprit), and the subsequent picture was later posted backstage at the next RAW show.

The fun continued with an intoxicated Ric Flair parading around the plane wearing nothing but his trademark robe.

Providing the evening's entertainment, Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes used the flight's PA system to serenade his ex-wife Terri Runnels in an uncomfortable display.

Oddly enough, Rhodes' serenade was one of the few occurrences that compelled then President of talent relations Jim Ross to enforce his authority by shutting down the impromptu Karaoke.

Curt Hennig and a soon-to-be comatose Scott Hall managed to get their hands on canisters of shaving cream.

The contents inside the cream would wind up on multiple individuals.

But the fun didn't stop there for Hennig. The man once known as Mr. Perfect had become liquored up enough to challenge NCAA World Class Wrestler and former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar to a fight, insisting he was a better amateur wrestler than Brock.

Did they check these guys for 🤬 ?

In what would prove to be the 🤬 of the Plane Ride from Hell, Lesnar shot in and drove Hennig into the side of the plane, coming dangerously close to a plane door.

The events were enough to warrant repercussions that were as newsworthy as the joyride itself.

Both Curt Hennig and Scott Hall were released from their contracts as a result of their actions on this infamous plane ride.

In a flight where President of talent relations Jim Ross, road agents Michael Hayes, Gerry Briscoe, Dave Finley, and Arn Anderson, senior writers Stephanie McMahon (the boss' daughter), Paul Heyman, and WWE's conscious The Undertaker were all present, the summation of authoritative stroke on that plane did not stop some of the most outrageous personalities in wrestling from going buck wild.

This, along with the multiple isolated conflicts resulting from one plane ride, and the ensuing casualties, is what makes The Plane Ride from Hell the most infamous shoot brawl between wrestlers in WWE history.

Winner: Anybody who hates pro wrestling. This was indeed a black eye for the business.
  • Dupac

Show-Khali_display_image.jpg?1277436655

In a fight that likely made the world shake, the two largest athletes on the WWE roster came to blows when inevitable territorial issues reared their ugly heads.

During a Smackdown! house show in Puerto Rico in 2009, a heated (and probably really LOUD) argument between the two big men escalated into a fist fight.

According to insider reports, The Big Show threw the first punch, which Khali was able to block. After Show slipped on a bag, Khali was able to mount the 500 pounder and slap him multiple times.

It took several wrestlers to break up this altercation, the magnitude of which was last seen in Godzilla movies.

All things considered, the universe is lucky that, due to a rather comical miscue by Show, this didn't degenerate into a fierce brawl.

If Khali vs. Show I even came close to its potential, the entire company could have literally crumbled trying to stop it.

Winner: The Great Khali
  • Dupac
    Goldberg-Jericho_display_image.jpg?1277436658

One of the ironic things about real life backstage brawls, is that they will often change ones perception of a superstar more than all the creative writers in the world and a shrewd booking team ever could.

I grew up idolizing Mr. Perfect, but as I gained more access to backstage happenings, Curt Henning's real life escapades exposed him as a far from perfect individual.

Especially in my book.

The backstage brawl between Chris Jericho and Bill Goldberg was yet another example of how looks can be deceiving.

Jericho and Goldberg had problems dating back to the, now defunct, WCW promotion when Goldberg (the promotion's top star) was averse to doing a program with Jericho.

Reports stated that an unfavorable comment made by Goldberg about Jericho, prior to their program in the WWE, reached Jericho who immediately confronted his fellow former World Champion.

The two engaged in a physical altercation that saw Jericho surprisingly gain control with a front facelock before mounting the larger Goldberg.

Upon first glance, many would be justified in feeling that Goldberg should have no problem having his way with Chris Jericho.

This is the beauty of pro wrestling as, even in real life feuds, the smaller wrestler (and better worker) can resourcefully take down his larger opposition.

Winner: Chris Jericho