What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

fat burning

LUClEN
LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elseMembers Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Weight Room
I've been trying to get a six pack now for about 4 months. I've lost just over 30 pounds so far. In the last 2 weeks thouhg I have not noticed any fat loss around my torso. I really wanna get over this plateau, cause summer is almost done and i might not get a chance to flex the new 🤬 at the beach if i can't get there fast enough.

Anyways, anyone have experience with burning body fat that they could share? Maybe certain foods to incorporate into the diet that would help?

I started taking omega supplements and eat a lot of sardines and tuna because i heard omegas are good for increasing metabolism.

sincerely,
fat guy

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abs diet foods and up your cardio alot more. That's what did it for me.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U got a six pack?

damn even pico is stuntin on me :/
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell me about it. The arms and legs are getting some nice definition but I can't get the stomach to look chiseled.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Lol no six pack but it's very flat. I stopped doing ab exercises cause I was getting that creepy v cut.

Whats your workout looking like tho?
  • LUClEN
    1 hr resistance training & 1 hr cardio 5-6 days a week

2 muscle groups per day
  • Bussy_Getta
    Maybe you should change up your diet. Abs are made in the kitchen.

Also pics or gtfoh.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you gotta get a real low body fat %. fat around your stomach is the last to go. you cant spot reduce
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    More cardio, such as running or biking, and make sure your diet is tight.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Also, you should not eat too many carbs like bread and pasta, crackers, etc. It turns to sugar in your body. Eat vegetables for carb.
  • LUClEN
    Last few days I've been doing high intensity cardio for shorter periods of time as opposed to moderate cardio for long periods. I've read that this can be effective for some people so I'ma try this out.

If this doesn't work I'm gonna give that HIIT 🤬 a try
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Some things that worked for me.

low carb/keto diets (I get most my calories from proteins and fats)
    high intensity training programs like insanity
    high intensity interval training on bleachers
    jogging daily
    calculating your bmr, estimating your daily total energy expenditure and then taking in less calories than that number
    drink a lot of water

As for plateaus, they're a 🤬 , right now I'm on a refeed, I'm taking in more carbs for now then I'm going to go low carb again and up the cardio to kickstart fat loss. I don't think I can do keto again as I need some carbs for resistance training, i'm not trying to lose my gains.