What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Restaurant Gives Patron Two-Cent Discount for Being the ‘Best Looking’ and Having the ‘Best Butt’

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Powder Room
xlarge.jpg

By: Neetzan Zimmerman

According to an employee of the Texas-based Twisted Root Burger Company, the restaurant chain, known for its "jokey service schtick," has "these random discounts we can give out for fun."

One comely female patron was recently rewarded with a whopping two-cent discount for being both the "best looking" and having the "best butt."

Classy or creepy? "She actually laughed about it, she was rather flattered," says Redditor caraficionado24 of the reciept's recipient, who adds, "being attractive has its benefits, it seems haha."

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://consumerist.com/2012/08/is-it-sweet-or-creepy-to-get-a-discount-for-having-the-best-butt-in-the-restaurant.html
    UPDATE 8/22: It seems the chain has confirmed the receipt is real, by adding the photo to its official Facebook page with the caption: "It looks like one of our cashiers has game..."
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    At least she has a sense of humor.. lol @ 2 cents though..them clowns are still simps
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye

Was that you giving discounts....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    MissK wrote: »
    @deadeye

Was that you giving discounts....

Nah, I would've probably just made her an offer she can't refuse:

@MissK

fleece-johnson-o.gif

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    you know some uppity chick gonna 🤬 around and sue them one day...

"well i never"
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    penny for your thoughts lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    only 2 cents... I'd be more offended by the weak discount than the reason for it

lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    First dude to get a 'best butt' discount from a male waiter, gon be on the NEWS.

"Waiters gets knocked the 🤬 out over a 2 cent discount, news at 10."
  • Dupac
    lol, @ some extra chick being on some

"o....o....you give THAT 🤬 a discount...but i can't get 🤬 ??"

tumblr_m45gdeydPt1qi3nmto1_500.gif
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    ^Delicious is her name....

you got me weak today man weak!! lol
  • Dupac
    yall know how them chicks be...

tumblr_lldek3CCs01qapka0o1_500.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    yall know how them chicks be...

tumblr_lldek3CCs01qapka0o1_500.gif

Is that Haute or Grace jones? or
    or is it wesley snipes from that movie i never seen
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woulda lol'd!
  • deadeye
    covet wrote: »
    it depends on the age of the man and how attractive he is to say if it's creepy or not tbh

18915.jpg

• deadeye
    edited August 2012
    i dunno, if that's actually you, you need to get a better picture on the web, dude. not helping you. I just looked it up on google, it's the only one I can find so's....

Nah, he's just the epitome of the oldhead in the club.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i'd 🤬 down the hell out of that chocolate hoe
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    i dunno, if that's actually you, you need to get a better picture on the web, dude. not helping you. I just looked it up on google, it's the only one I can find so's....

I look ten years younger than I am, these men are the ones that are always checking me out. back in the day they really wanted me since I looked like I was 16. ha.

eventually they gon want u to drop dat proof pic lls
  • deadeye
    edited August 2012
    deadeye wrote: »

I look ten years younger than I am, these men are the ones that are always checking me out. back in the day they really wanted me since I looked like I was 16. ha.

I need to see this for myself.

When you get a chance, please pm me a current picture of yourself.

That would be greatly appreciated.

• keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    If that waiter insulted my wife with a remark about her "butt", I'd 🤬 choke his ol' DJ Pooh looking ass with a hamburger...
  • keez.
    If that waiter insulted my wife with a remark about her "butt", I'd 🤬 choke his ol' DJ Pooh looking ass with a hamburger...
  • keez.