What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whose hated on more, jay z or eminem ?

Mvpbrodie93
Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
I don't know for some reason people hat. On jay becuase he's an American sucess story. He was in the hood, got out became one of the GOATS and know is sitting back with $ and beyonce.

people hate eminem because he's a successful(probably the biggest understatement of all time) white rapper in
a field dominated by African Americans. He has critical acclaim and is respected by his peers, for his raw ability.

I think some people just hate them, and others are just jealous. But who is hated on more? I notice this only on IC becuase in real life These dudes don't see HALF this hate

Comments

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Whose ever album is poppin at the moment
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    yroholla wrote: »
    Whose ever album is poppin at the moment

This is true. I can understand not liking someone but to blantanly hate on them, is pathetic
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Em for sure, the posters on this site never cease to amaze me. The fact that that 🤬 "Sociapathic Tendencies" can even seriously compare Em to Jeezy is a disgrace to hip hop. Some of you guys will try to find anythign to bring the man down, if dude only sells because he's white what the 🤬 happened to Asher Roth's/Bubba Spark's careers? Apart from Em and Vanilla Ice, name me four more white rappers that made it in to the mainstream and have gone multi-platinum.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Em he is white
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    R yall clownz n this thread gonna really try & act like that redneck feminem is da victim of racism & hez not da racist??? Smh wow that racist redneck feminem brung da so call'd h8 on himself LYIN
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    R yall clownz n this thread gonna really try & act like that redneck feminem is da victim of racism & hez not da racist??? Smh wow that racist redneck feminem brung da so call'd h8 on himself LYIN

He's not a victim at all, he really doesn't get hate on the outside world, 3-5 dudes on the IC don't make up the majority. He gets hate here, jay z, dre, 50, basically anyone who isn't broke gets 🤬 on in the reason. You never see anyone who is not successful commercially getting ragged on.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ill say Jay, you have to factor in the the 3rd grade education Illuminati nuts. I swear society is devolving as far as intelligence go.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    He's not a victim at all, he really doesn't get hate on the outside world, 3-5 dudes on the IC don't make up the majority. He gets hate here, jay z, dre, 50, basically anyone who isn't broke gets 🤬 on in the reason. You never see anyone who is not successful commercially getting ragged on.

i know alot of blackz outside da internet that dont fuuk wit that redneck cuz them racist tapez so that is far from da truth believe that...& i hope u know that therr is still alot of blackz n da real world that dont even know about feminemz racist tapez cuz jimmy iovine/da machine did such a good job of hushin benzino & da source up when feminem took them 2 court ova that racist 🤬 ...
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    genstasia wrote: »
    I agree that Em doesnt get "Hate" off of The Reason and thats because he doesnt get mentioned off of the reason.... Well not by anybody i know. The only time they mention him recently was when he was on that Forever song with Drake. But some how yall try to make it seem like Em is as Praised as Pac, Jay-Z, Nas or Big.... Em is a white boy who can spit no denying that. But yall be reachin....

I'm African American and a majority of my friends when asked about eminem say the same thing.

Yo what you think about em?

Na he could spit but I just don't 🤬 with that much

he's not as praised as the pac's, and bigs but he's a great emcee. All time great talent his stans tend to overrated him. I'm not gonna front I'm an em fan he's one of my 7 favorite rappers ever but he's not GOAT.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    ^^ lol plz therr is no way ya black by da way ya defendin that redneck n ya 1st post smh
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

j.cole not successful and they be hatin on him.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2010
    ^^ lol plz therr is no way ya black by da way ya defendin that redneck n ya 1st post smh

some 🤬 i knew from school 🤬 wit em
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    🤬 shut the 🤬 up and keep my name out your posts. Show me one post where I compared Jeezy and Eminem? I would never do such a thing as Jeezy is a real 🤬 , and Eminem is some peroxided-haired 🤬 that dresses in women clothes and disses pop stars.
    This is funny lol, I wonder how he'll respond but I know you like jeeZy but him and eminem aren't in the same league. How does being "a real 🤬 " make him a better rapper? I understnad if you like him better but to say jeeZy is better is asinine
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    some 🤬 i knew from school 🤬 wit em

was that b4 or after that redneck got xposed as a racist???
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010

You hate anyone who associates, cosigns, or works with em gee?
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010

Probably both
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    This is close I say its a tie.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    You hate anyone who associates, cosigns, or works with em gee?

[email protected] hate....nah i just call da coonz out cuz that 🤬 aint rite how is people gonna fuuk wit a racist redneck after hez been xposed & act like he aint neva did no wrong?? that 🤬 makez no sense..
  • idoitforhiphop10
    edited July 2010

after gee. well i knew like 2 or 3.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    after gee. well i knew like 2 or 3.

smh & they have no problem wit feminem bein a racist????
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Lol at you 🤬 answering to Gee's "Before or after" 🤬 if you like Eminem's music you like his music. 🤬 dont owe no explanations especially to 🤬 who have a bias.
  • Precision904
    Precision904 Members Posts: 453
    edited July 2010
    I think they both get alot of hate but I think people are more critical on Em
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol at you 🤬 answering to Gee's "Before or after" 🤬 if you like Eminem's music you like his music. 🤬 dont owe no explanations especially to 🤬 who have a bias.

lol itz a legit question 🤬 .....i just wanna know if they is kool wit white redneckz like feminem shittin on they black momma & callin them 🤬 on record as long as that redneck can rap good
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ever since that illuminati 🤬 , i think the hate for jay has put it at a personal high for him. em is going to be hated regardless no matter what he does or doesn't do just because people don't like that he's white and a successful rapper. it's probably jay honestly. i hear more negative 🤬 about him outside the IC than I do about Em.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ever since that illuminati 🤬 , i think the hate for jay has put it at a personal high for him. em is going to be hated regardless no matter what he does or doesn't do just because people don't like that he's white and a successful rapper. it's probably jay honestly. i hear more negative 🤬 about him outside the IC than I do about Em.

folks stay bringing that up and that freemason 🤬 too,