What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

so i heard abstainin from beatin off makes u stronger faster and smarter

Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
Well that's an over simplified summary n 🤬 but that's pretty much what they saying

Is there truth to this?

Comments

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S feels inadequate.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im askin donkey
    T/S feels inadequate.
    Progression is life
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it does. That's what the ancient Germainians did and they were the strong of the strong and so did the ancient vikings.
    i also herd rick ross got them keys..... doesn't mean it's true

since i cant post threads let me ask yall this i got in a heated argument with some homies over if white rappers can say 🤬 not 🤬 when they put it in a non racist way like

*lex luger beat*
    white men they true 🤬 ............or some 🤬 like that

they can say what they want, now whether or not a 🤬 will be offended is another story

u kno what happens when 🤬 get in they feelings

wanted-suspect.gif
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man hell naw! 🤬 don't do nothing but make you 🤬 and agitated...n/h.
    Weak, slow, dumb and satisfied ftw. j/k
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 🤬 but when I was in boxing, my trainer would always tell us not to beat off because that sexual energy you have translates into more stamina in the ring. He said he could tell who would beat off cuz their legs were wobbly and stance would be out of wack.
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 🤬 but when I was in boxing, my trainer would always tell us not to beat off because that sexual energy you have translates into more stamina in the ring. He said he could tell who would beat off cuz their legs were wobbly and stance would be out of wack.
    so it's ok for you guys to have sex? or coach just knows that sex isn't an option?

^^sexual transmutation is what Napoleon Hill called it. so yeah, you'd include sex as well

didn't listen to the video but i read the chapter about it in the book Think and Grow Rich..
    twinzmom wrote: »
    so it's ok for you guys to have sex? or coach just knows that sex isn't an option?

Nope. No sex either. Nothing sexual. Think of how us guys are when we don't get sex, that pent up sexual energy will make you knock someone the 🤬 out!!
    I even read some where that professional boxers don't have sex for the 7-8 months it takes them to train for a fight. 🤬 is WOAT.

Nope. No sex either. Nothing sexual. Think of how us guys are when we don't get sex, that pent up sexual energy will make you knock someone the 🤬 out!!

k, I got you. Women are different or at least I am, I dont get angry. I'm just wet all time for no reason when I'm not getting any.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, just think of the things i coulda done if life if not for jerkin off all the time.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even read some where that professional boxers don't have sex for the 7-8 months it takes them to train for a fight. 🤬 is WOAT.

sex makes people happy. happy people don't stand toe to toe with other eachother and punch away until one of them is unconcious.
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 🤬 .

These foreign graduate students are driven as 🤬 yo.

"Gold, you on the Ph.D track?"

Ph.D? Gotdayum.

• CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pimpmvp the proof is the pudding ..pun intended
    @twinzmom can I have some pudding?
  • sniperksniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...

I must be weaker... slower... and dumber...
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    #Conflict wrote: »
    ^^^wack avi. Jokers is better. Vote him for mod

Thank you kind sir
    Kratos>>>> your avi

#Fact
  • MD_EGAMD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    🤬 if that was true then when i wasa kid i should of been superman by now cause i wasn't jerkin ish my mom told me if i did my 🤬 would fall off
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is held in many mental health circles that 🤬 can relieve depression and lead to a higher sense of self-esteem. Males 🤬 frequently had a lower probability to develop prostate cancer.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to what the ancient Germanians did, they conquered the world.
  • JJ 1975JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    I think the opposite is true.