What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official "Mod Candidate" Debate Thread

MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
Posters who think they should be mods, come in here and tell us why you should be picked as a mod. Others, feel free to unleash your "smear" campaigns to discredit the candidate.

Comments

• p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Since we are getting new mods (as per @thatdamnjay so dont quote me on it) to ALL subforums (some old mods will remain) this is the unofficial thread to start your campaign.

What say you posters of the people?
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    That 🤬 done promised me modship long damn time ago. Is my name Makaveli Joker yet? No. It isn't.
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Realest cracka on the site. wassup.
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me....I tow the line b.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign if you think I should be a reason mod

Nosign if you think I should be jailed and banned
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    In before the feelings...
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has to be neutral posters. Not anybody that catches feelings or has too many e-beefs.
    Plap Star wrote: »
    my campaign was strong when the ic came back under vanilla

i would have been donkey mod if it was up for voting

what happened??
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    It has to be neutral posters. Not anybody that catches feelings or has too many e-beefs.

Well that describes me. No feelings or e beefs here. Joker loves the kids!
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Makes perfect sense....so how did Aged-Rap and Swolowan the Gize get modship
    Well that describes me. No feelings or e beefs here. Joker loves the kids!

thats kinda creepy brah..
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good choices..

Reason mod.. KingdomKame

Donkey mod.. CainMarko

G&S mod.. Copperkid.. although he has 🤬 made tendencies and is a potential feelings catcher.

Illpix mod.. DaLyricalBandit

All neutral (Copperkid's a 🤬 tho), been posting awhile, and are active.
    I only have posters coming at me, trying to take my spot. I do not enjoy it but it does keep me on my toes. Besides aged rap and gee, who have beef with me over race, and certain posters that follow me around wacking my posts, I have no beefs. I am as neutral as the country of Sweden, but considerably less lame.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep it 100 in The Reason, plus I have mod experience, lol.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    smh @ hip-hopisalive acting like he's down and that people actually like or respect him.

*newsflash* people wack your posts because you're 🤬 wack son.
    check my wacks and I guarantee the majority are you, good sir. I'm not sure why exactly you follow me around, but still.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i would like to be a reason mod but i haven't really been here that long.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thatdamnjay THE AQUA for MOD in THE REASON and SOCIAL LOUNGE check my topics straight hip-hop threads no fuckery.

should of been a Mod in the donkey long time ago when i flame and light 🤬 , but i had fun as a mod for THE HATER FREE HAVEN
    check my wacks and I guarantee the majority are you, good sir. I'm not sure why exactly you follow me around, but still.

I can't help every post you make is wack...step up your post game Beiber.

check the stats.

check the stats.

there you go thinking people give a 🤬 about you to do that.

lol @ you for getting emotional over someone clicking reactions.

check the stats.

there you go thinking people give a 🤬 about you to do that.

lol @ you for getting emotional over someone clicking reactions.

no emotions. just callin you out. now stand back Hillary, the Pres. is in the building.
    edited August 2012
    Wow.

ok.

How can you call me out when I openly 🤬 on you?
    I believe poor posters choose to be poor

Vote for Joker