What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Official Thread of Official Threads..

Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me broRight hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
Dont quote me tho cuz i aint sed 🤬

Ur threads aint threaded right if it aint got the official seal of approval..ya'll niggs outchea false flaggin with all these fraudulent threads..I'ma start bringin u nugguhs up on charges tho..str8 like that..

*this thread is @Ted_Bundy approved

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Sure
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Offical Offical Thread of Offical Threads officially sucks offical 🤬 that's sucks.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    🤬 your official official thread of official threads 🤬 .
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Official 🤬
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is officially wack.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we now know who is officially bitchmade..

All the naysayers that fail to see the official excellence in this official thread..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially t/s and his thread is wack. I'm officially out this 🤬 sucka
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    NFL-Booth.jpg

After review. the call still stands this thread officially sucks
    Lol ted bundy my 🤬 so Im gonna support the homies thread
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Some men just want to see the world burn.....

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Oh yeaz & votez joker cuz hez not jokingz
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    The official official thread of official official official of official

image-3-large.jpg

Rosario-Dawson2.jpg

zoe_kravitz_1271448.jpg

tumblr_l9yggrJSwK1qdnhhfo1_400.jpg

6.+Isis+Taylor.jpg

Isis-Taylor-psd48501.png

303427-bigthumbnail.jpg

6746632139_4389be56b1.jpg

apple_pie.jpg

300px-Apple_pie.jpg

Partly_eaten_apple_pie.jpg

The_perfect_apple_pie-1-l.jpg

apple-pie.jpg

Classic-apple-pie2.jpg

apple%2Bpie%2Bpost.jpg

5228668908_a36043a8bc_o.jpg

apple-pie-2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDpxzLvZblexOQ-k_FrH_KfEuRXNrd6ZfJGRfaIcM5PBofy8a3&t=1

French_apple_pie_2.jpg
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive never had apple pie
    riddlerap wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    ive never had apple pie

No 🤬 surprise there
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew somebody would get the point of this official thread..

@Sion is official..

Sion. wrote: »
    Sion. wrote: »
    Some men just want to see the world burn.....

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Oh yeaz & votez joker cuz hez not jokingz

🤬 , I'm literate as 🤬 and I can spell really 🤬 well
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm officially free posting...

5818D4F8-08A5-4262-819E-0A0592A501D8-265-000000204E204F39.jpg

word to V6. Feel free to officially GOAT that pic

Vote darkone360 for IC. B/c I'm tryin to make my Modship OFFICIAL!
    #Conflict wrote: »
    I need to take a few days break from stroking my sausage. This sucks. My meat is all raw and my room smells like fish. Oh well, clean up and give it a rest. Next sunday its on!
    Really? Is my sausage on your mind?
    @conflict is officially one of the 🤬 ..his crush on @joker is officially sickening
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I'm officially free posting...

5818D4F8-08A5-4262-819E-0A0592A501D8-265-000000204E204F39.jpg

word to V6. Feel free to officially GOAT that pic

Vote darkone360 for IC. B/c I'm tryin to make my Modship OFFICIAL!
    Make a thread dedicated to the bad 🤬 you post and you'll have my vote..

Hands down, you post goat pics str8 up
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    @conflict is officially one of the 🤬 ..his crush on @joker is officially sickening

Thats why his name is #gayflick
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ted Bundy wrote: »

Thats why his name is #gayflick

Yea yea yea...you made a funny and got some ethers and co-signs...no need to overuse it now.
    re up gang bang bang