What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or 100 horses the size of a duck?

earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night!Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey
Real 🤬 ....

Comments

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    i'd fight the big ass duck....

them little horses gonna be 🤬 your knees up with all them hind leg kicks
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme those 100 horses. Duck that size bite your 🤬 head off with it's beak. Id be out punting those horses. take a couple and sell em. Start punching the 🤬 outta them if they fight back.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the big duck, one bite of its 3 ft beak and youre done
  • AmotekunAmotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd fight a 100 horses

and by fight I mean round them up

and sell them for $1000/ea to little

🤬 suburban girls.

100 stacks easy. Flip it into a milli through real estate purchases

Flip that into 100 milli through various through various purchases
    ans acquisitions.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep 2 to breed though
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ducks can fly. Something the size of the horse that can fly?

No thanks.....
  • hueyhuey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that duck would probably maim if not 🤬 you. id take the horses, just kick/stomp em out
    the beak grip might be strong... but not that sharp....

do we get weapons?
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    '100 horses the size of a duck' got me imagining jurassic park when them lil muhfuckas was 🤬 them craccas up.

a duck the size of a horse.....all i can think of is how fast they are with their beaks multiplied by the correct proportionate strength.....

seems i'll prolly die either way....might be less suffering with the big ass duck and if I had a machete one swipe could mean dinner.

I'll go with the horse sized duck for $300 alex?!
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how you guys plan on fightin off 100 knee size horses is beyond me

yalls imaginations is failin ya
  • AmotekunAmotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »

a cache of tranq darts scaled to proper proportion. No fight, nighty night.
    Keep 2 to breed though

You right about that.

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »

Jump over a fence and pick them off one by one....

Like a said before....Ducks can fly....Your not gonna win that fight bruh

i dunno.. as soon as the fight starts if you just make a sprint to take out one of the ducks legs... 🤬 might be do-able...
    Plap Star wrote: »
    du you would really choose a big ass 🤬 over ahundred horses the size of one duck put together

Plap is a true 🤬 .
    Plap means 🤬 in English.
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i dunno.. as soon as the fight starts if you just make a sprint to take out one of the ducks legs... 🤬 might be do-able...

Now think about it being the size of a horse....

picture-15.jpg

You really want those kind of problems?

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the duck, easy
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldn't even fight an ostrich - gonna have to take out the horses. than afterwards i can sell them to french people for appetizers.
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »

Now think about it being the size of a horse....

picture-15.jpg

You really want those kind of problems?

i'm just saying if you had to fight that horse to the death, first thing you'd do is take out one of those front legs....

a 3 legged horse is much easier to fight than a 4 legged one...so i'm assuming a 1 legged duck would be even easier....
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    are weapons allowed?
    You get a knife. No gun
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    You get a knife. No gun

big duck ass horse it is.

u'd need the scatter shot off of contra to fight them lil muhfuckas.
    i never said it was my own idea.