What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The 91-93,96-98 Chicago Bulls Appreciation Thread

MC The Rapper
MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *salutes*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greatest nba dynasty ever they 3 peated twice wit 2 different rosters outside mike and scottie

Never lost as a full squad.Bulls went 72-10 and 69-13 bacc to bacc

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to the gawd bill Cartwright for tellin Jordan he'd break both of his legs
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to the gawd bill Cartwright for tellin Jordan he'd break both of his legs

Was it Jordan who elbowed Cartwright in the neck, 🤬 his voice up. I know he would never tell at one point, is he still keeping it silent?
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT team
    dominated the 90's
    best record ever 72-10
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Jordan da 🤬 ! Perfect basketball player!!!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Supports thread*
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt the greatest team of superstars and role players ever put together....Even though I couldnt stand his ass Krause was the mastermind behind it.....MJ da GOAT still
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    No doubt the greatest team of superstars and role players ever put together....Even though I couldnt stand his ass Krause was the mastermind behind it.....MJ da GOAT still

wasn't he the reason that jordan retired after 98?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy the Chicago Bulls NBA Dynasty Series one day. Maybe I'll find it cheaper somewhere. It was fun watching them dominate the league.
  • MC The Rapper
    MR.CJ wrote: »

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    damn i was just a lil toddler for the 2nd 3-peat but growing up in Chicago MJ is like 🤬 out here.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    80s Lakers>>>>>>>
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 5 when this dynasty started, that was a long time ago
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

When Bulls didnt want bring back Phil MJ wasnt having it so he basically started over

• king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @ Chi Town Bully & Skooby
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

wow that's some deep 🤬
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Only 5? where's the other season?
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basketball hasn't been the same since '98. What they did will never be duplicated. 6 rings in 8 years. Jordan the g.o.a.t.
  • MC The Rapper
    blackrain wrote: »
    Only 5? where's the other season?

• MC The Rapper
    edited September 2012
    A Lil more on Phil Jackson

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT hoops squad
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    The best ball I've witnessed in my lifetime was played in these years. All Hail the GOAT squads!
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I can't lie i watch this video soooooo many times as a kid.I wonder if i still can find that tape.I still have the original snap back from that season

I need to see if i can find all of these on dvd.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing up in Chicago in the 90's as a youngster wasn't a better feeling then being a Bulls fan! I remember after watching the games in going outside and trying to hit fadeaways like i was mike or something. Just sucks i never got to go to atleast one game and see them play but i did catch em on tv.

whift2.jpg

G.O.A.T.