What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

NFL replacement refs .....smh

KeepOnPushing
KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Jesus Christ the struggle

(LMFAO at calling it a touchback)

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is sad. usually a few games might be decided on some stupid 🤬 during the season....but this will be a disaster EVERY WEEK. they are going to 🤬 some 🤬 up. imagine if this goes on into the playoffs and the super bowl.

Just pay the real referees. Ed Hochuli is ready to break out his new youth medium ref shirt. nh
  • KeepOnPushing
    Hahahahah yo wtf

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These guys dont even know the rules, they making 🤬 up as they go
  • KeepOnPushing
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    "For the first time in a month, the NFL and the locked-out officials are meeting today, trying to see if they can resolve their differences as the league gets ready to kickoff its 2012 season. The NFL refused to confirm the meeting and declined any comment."- Adam Schefter
  • KeepOnPushing
    man, they are awful. They called a facemask at one of the Falcons game after the player grabbed THE MIDDLE OF THE QUARTERBACK'S jersey. 🤬 is 🤬 ridiculous.

Hahaha i remember this 🤬 it was against the Bengals
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goddell better just take the loss and get the real refs back out there
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...its not like the real refs 🤬 up something as simple as a coin toss....oh wait.

I dont like the replacement ref 🤬 ...but I am sorry I dont think dudes who work a part time job for half the year and already making over 6 figures need a giant raise.
  • KeepOnPushing
  • KeepOnPushing
    ROFL LOL at the old dude face like "The 🤬 is this 🤬 ??"

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watchin dat Giants & Pats game live when dat struggle happened 🤬 had me dyin wats funny is da broadcasters dont give no 🤬 in shittin on em lmao
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be a lot of crying, 🤬 and whining on here. If Tue NFL is really gonna let them stay... They better increase the # of reviewed plays, while letting more penalties able to be challenged.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of money the NFL is gonna get from coaches and players being fined for talking 🤬 about these refs, they can use the money to pay the real ones.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.jR. wrote: »
    The amount of money the NFL is gonna get from coaches and players being fined for talking 🤬 about these refs, they can use the money to pay the real ones.

The NFL shouldn't even fine them for talking 🤬 about the refs. They the ones locked the real ones out so every 🤬 up call is technically their fault. I'm sorry but the NFL makes billions of dollars and don't wanna throw that extra pocket change at the refs. Thats stupid. It aint like these guys asking to get paid millions of dollars like the players.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i don't care folks cry about refs either way. Just like the media.. When all else fails just blame the refs or the media for your team being wack. Come next Sunday nobody is gonna care once kickoffs start.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lamontbc I'm not sure about that.....terrible officiating is the reason the replay system was incorporated in the first place.....once a good or beloved team loses a game because of a 🤬 up call....🤬 gonna get hot
  • Matt-
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    personally i don't care folks cry about refs either way. Just like the media.. When all else fails just blame the refs or the media for your team being wack. Come next Sunday nobody is gonna care once kickoffs start.

you know that won't be the case
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible....
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Detroit, Chicago, or Oakland lose a game because of a bad call from the replacement refs... 🤬 speed refs
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect some 🤬 like dis happening if these replacements dont get it together lls

• Matt-
    http://youtu.be/aNJ1p2xDcj0

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody post that vid of Cleveland throwin beer bottles at the refs
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well get ready to be 🤬 all season. The refs we had weren't that good in the first place so I knew the replacements would be ass.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Scabs.