What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Have you ever gotten your feelings hurt on the IC?

StewStew Rap Music Is My ReligionHTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited August 2012 in AKA Donkey

Have you ever gotten your feelings hurt on the IC? 55 votes

Yes
30%
DupacgnsDirty SanchezriddlerapBlack Boy KingWell Got DamJDSTAYWITITI.B. BlackmanJabu_RuleMelanin_Enriched Lou Cypherp-tavernParallelJosephSunXSLostAquafina..floeMs.Scorp 17 votes
No
67%
deadeyeblakfyahkingKaimiamivice305loch121MsSoutherninfamous114Trillaaaaaayeah i rap so don't sniperkStewunspoken_respectVIBEPlaya PlayaCoolJoeWill MunnyKushingtonNothingButTheTruthStoneColdMikeyVulcanRaven 37 votes
Maybe but I aint tellin
1%
KamPushMe 1 vote

Comments

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    No
    Plap Star wrote: »
    come on now hlf, lets not act like beezy aint hurt yo feelings a couple times

i saw it

Thats impossible b.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    numerous posters think they've "🤬 " on me but that couldn't be further from the truth.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    every time they took the LOL button away.....

i was like

tumblr_lxpko33u2b1rn95k2o1_500.gif
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feelings got hurt when Kai said I was ugly...my soul was torn...only because she sexy and she know it....

Hey @Kai, sup girl...
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    No
    don't take 🤬 on the internet serious enough to catch feelings.
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    gggg
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    numerous posters think they've "🤬 " on me but that couldn't be further from the truth.

^Guilty conscience post.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    People call me a cracka. They dont mean it in the "Brotha" type way either :(
    No

^Guilty conscience post.

*makes no sense post*
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Being the real mother 🤬 i am. I don't have feelings.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Never.
    lol The 🤬 was ghost and only came back to give her reactions but stood quiet as a mouse on the posting side of things.

Not only was his feelings hurt but he was scared to death of her as well.. sad.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    No
    I got my feelings hurt one day when I went into The Reason and couldnt find anything interesting to discuss. Made my way to Donkey to laugh at the feelings that are caught every day.
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Yes

Yes, only one person managed to do that a few times and his name was Darcskies...lol. I've lost or broke even in a few e-battles though.

Can't win em, all but it's well known I'm no easy target
    :-??
    So u want everyone to pretend Kimi didnt 🤬 on u for a month and hurt ur feelings to the point u gave her 500 wacks afterwards?

Ok, Fields, we'll all play along.

I'm not even in beef mode but Fields did go back months and wack every post I made after our beef...that is a fact.

I've beefed with a lot of posters but the ones who's feelings I hurt are evident by being bitter and taking ever possible opportunity to take shots at me......lol.

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    If u werent a mod and didnt smash Beezy u wouldnt be accepted in Donkey bcuz ur top 3 wackest/boring on the IC.. fact.

Still bothered I put you in my wack list? All good homie, Im still a Mod and I did smash Beezy so Im still here

NPH-SHRUG.gif
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont lie. When that poster Ezell sent his 🤬 to "Dream" via UPS & I somehow got framed for it I caught feelings like a muthafukka LOL I searched high & low for the post she wrote saying it was him & not me.

And of course Choice trolled me to death about it and I was on my Dave Chappelle 🤬 , "IT WASNT ME!!!! IT WASNT ME!!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! PLEASE BELIEVE MEEEE!"

Good times lol
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I've been cyber-bullied repeatedly in the Waiting To Exhale section.
    that cracka was duckies du boy

the lil relevancy he had died after the "upgrade" then he became kimi punchin bag

this 🤬 hurtin my feelings damn

The other day the lame was talking bout his OG s/n was OTT.. dickeating at its finest smh
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    all the fake 🤬 who voted "no" will catch feelings in this very thread when more people start clicking yes because they keeps it real.....
    No
    i c/s hlf being a wack poster

look at this mexicans avi, he look like he would pull up next to you playin jagged edge or some 🤬

28s80ol.gif

🤬 forbid anybody play RnB music in their whip
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    No....
    No
    pardon my outside life. You wouldn't know anything about that though.

Kimi is wack, even told her. Numerous times.

Patently false I went back and wack her posts retroactively.