What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spoiler Update

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited September 2012 in Site Help
There is to be no more nudity period, not even in spoiler's. Dont ask why cause I dont know but this is coming from site owner Greg.

Comments

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    (o )(o )
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    can we get rid of those beer ads on the top being as you have to be 21 to drink and there is kids under 18 who view this website?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    can we get rid of those beer ads on the top being as you have to be 21 to drink and there is kids under 18 who view this website?

lol good point.

Ad block gets rid of everything tho
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

lol good point.

Ad block gets rid of everything tho

my joints are block just speaking for those who dont
  • UniversalmindstateUniversalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    These ads help Greg maintain this site...got to get paid some kind of way.
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a guest, u are unable to see sigs @ ALL so when will we be able to put nudes back in out sigs within spoilers?

@Sion
    @Icecoldstew
    @Dalyricalbandit
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Not going to happen ever is my guess
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    As a guest, u are unable to see sigs @ ALL so when will we be able to put nudes back in out sigs within spoilers?

@Sion
    @Icecoldstew
    @Dalyricalbandit

Dayum sounds like they added some upgrades.

As for full-blown nudes in spoilers and sigs.... depends on what the Boss says. Honestly I don't think they'll give the greenlight for that any time soon fam, but who knows.....