New Pepsi Sweetener is Mixture of Dangerous Carcinogenic Chemicals And Addictive!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aspartame is a neurotoxin in high doses. Unless you're drinking a 🤬 -ton of Pepsi per day, i doubt it has any pathological presentation.
    ehh...they're still trying to test acesulfame. In 1988, the tests they did perform were set to prove that it wasn't carcinogenic, but the tests were inadequately performed and thus rejected as conclusive. One could suspect the soda companies put pressure on the FDA to keep this approved b/c the NTP wanted to do tests regarding its potential carcinogenic effects in 1996, but the FDA put the pressure on them to not do the test, and went ahead and approved it.

They did tests after that (in 2005), but that didn't really prove anything. It just proved that it acesulfame was not carcinogenic.

Right now the NTP wants to do tests to determine its potential level of carcinogenicity but they aren't getting approval.

The issue here with respect to corporatism is that if you want to really stop these modified chemicals that are potentially toxic and carcinogenic from being added to your everyday foods, then protest your government to deregulate between food and health institutions. Let the National Toxicology Program operate testing independently of FDA approval. Make the head of the entire program someone who doesn't have to answer to congress or to lobbyists, and someone who doesn't have a corporate background.

The best way to improve testing and regulation and approval between all these governmental health and medical institutions is to assign the head of the program from someone within. Someone who started their career with NIH and has worked their way up. That person is much less likely to be affected by lobbying than someone who is coming from the corporate world or someone who has ties to any type of interest group.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I don't try to drink soda anyway...🤬 is bad for you. I know cats on Mountain Dew that gets headaches if they aren't drinking that 🤬

🤬 is cray...I think I need to become a farmer...
    What you psychologically crave when you want to drink soda is the carbonation anyway. The physiological craving is the sugar. But if you want to remove the need for the sugar in soda but still get the carbonated sensation, just buy club soda and mix that with a little Crystal Lite. No sugar, but it's carbonated, and a little juicy flavour from the crystal lite.
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't drink soda post.
    They sweeten soda with stevia in Asia post
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I thought it was common knowledge about Soda being bad for you period.

*taps arm for vein*

I love a cold ass Soda.

• Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good drop! I love me some pepsi so I just checked one of the many empty bottles I got and yup it says sweeteners used are a mixture of aspartame and acesuflame K
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    What you psychologically crave when you want to drink soda is the carbonation anyway. The physiological craving is the sugar. But if you want to remove the need for the sugar in soda but still get the carbonated sensation, just buy club soda and mix that with a little Crystal Lite. No sugar, but it's carbonated, and a little juicy flavour from the crystal lite.

Imma try this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    sully wrote: »

Imma try this.

Just gotta mix a little juice with the club soda so you don't dilute the club soda too much. And make sure you get club soda. Don't make the mistake of tonic water. That 🤬 's disgusting when drinking it as is.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a soda stream:

sodastream.jpg

Add in your own flavors.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fat people problems
  • Matt-Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like the same stuff thats in mcdonalds fries and cigarettes
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *doesnt drink soda*

*pur water filter in home*
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    rarely drink soda might have a cup every few months and either Coke or Sprite...Never liked Pepsi
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't drink soda, post...
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Doesnt drink soda* post. It's so hard to have people in my family to stop drinking soda. It's crazy. Whenever, I see my nephew, I tell him soda is a very bad thing to drink and it can ruin his body. Thank 🤬 , he loves water and tea.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only drink water and unsweetened ice tea.
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    if i do drink soda its the throwback pepsis', real sugar in that 🤬 supposedly
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama needs to not do 🤬 like appoint the senior vp of Monsanto to be deputy commisoner of the FDA or just do away with the agency altogether since it's a big 🤬 joke.

They could put dogshit and mustard gas in baby formula and probably get it approved as long as the right people were gonna get paid off it.
  • JosephSunXSJosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    im drinking a pepsi max as i read this
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i do drink soda its the throwback pepsis', real sugar in that 🤬 supposedly

U gotta try the jamaican drinks - they put cane sugar in them. 🤬 delicious
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    good thing i don't drink pop

can someone tell me what a pop is?

Pretty sure anything carbonated is considered pop
    not 100 on that tho