What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

New Common Flick!!! "Luv" This Joint Looks Realler Than The Wire

124»

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    So was this 🤬 in theaters at one point or not?
    Common beat the 🤬 out of ole boy that was picking up Megan Good. Would have been nice to know the story behind all that too.

Pretty sure Megan Good was his girl before he got locked..

I peeped that, it seemed like Vincent knew the dude picking her up though
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to change the title of this thread.. Ol' hype up a movie to get people into your thread 🤬 .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this 🤬 in California at my Boo-Boo's house. The movie was okay, up until they got to the part where the lil 🤬 was trying to come of as this ballin as drug dealer coupled with Common trying to a deal with the brother of the 🤬 that you popped. 🤬 was hella unrealistic. They both would have popped and the dude's they were trying to do the deal with would have taken their dope.

WTF @ the ending. The lil 🤬 learns to drive literally hours before and he's suppose to drive from B-more to NC (320,) UNFUCKIN' NOTICED IN A BENZ! Really 🤬 ? Talk about insulting the audience's intelligence. I could understand if the lil 🤬 was suppose to be like 16, 17, 18 years old, but the muthafucka is like in junior high school. Sometimes 🤬 do too much in their movies.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I bailed when he yelled at Woody for freezing up with a gun like he ain't 10 years old man wtf.

All this yelling WOODY! reminds me of myself out pheasant with my dog 🤬