What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Where Do You Rank The 2001 Royal Rumble?

Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
edited September 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
just curious. a friend and I were debating and I say its the best one yet and he thinks 1992 was the best. Whats yall opinion?

Comments

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane The Danish OG Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    92 > 01

Simply because that 92 had everyone who was something at that time.

01 had Drew Carey, K-Kwik, 🤬 Tonk man
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even in my top 5...

1. '92
    2. 98
    3. 97
    4. 2003
    5. 2007
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So 🤬 are just gonna ignore the 1990 royal rumble which had not only the heavy hitters @ the time but the future stars in the royal rumble match!!!
  • dandctt
    dandctt Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Probably my favorite Rumble.

I still remember watching it live on PPV and legit not knowing who would win even tho now Austin of course made sense.

Royal Rumble 01, No Way Out 01, WreslteMania X7 was the best start to a year ever PPV wise.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think the royal rumble match itself is my favorite, although its one of them
    but the 2001 rr ppv was my favorite overall
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    1990 Rumble for me cuz of this moment alone. Wish Gorilla was calling it instead of Tony Schiavone

• bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    It's up there with the top ones. Kane's 🤬 made it what it was. He was just throwing people out left and right. And Stone Cold making history wasn't bad either.