What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Which orgasm is better 🤬 or oral (female answers only)

5th Letter
5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited September 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies which orgasm feels better to you 🤬 or oral?

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    broads do what now?
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ladies: Girls have told me before that every nut after the first gets more and more intense. Truth? Cuz I love startin' my girl off with a thorough tongue and fanger lashing before I even do anything. By the time we actually have sex, she nuttin' without me even moving.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats 🤬 disgusting 🤬 ...
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    I always got to work the 🤬 first before I go in. I always get quick orgasms that way. I dont like giving tongue but I do it because once I give her 🤬 she is ready to explode a minute in. I think clitoral orgasms are much better judging by the reactions.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 O is a must.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 >>>

And it's true about multiples..once you get that first one the others come easily.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    licking first is good but if thats whats needed then you guys are lame.
    i understand some people need outside stimulation but damn it should have to be everytime.

i have yet to be with woman that i cant make 🤬 without licking it everytime.....once i was over 20 yrs of age an knew what i was doing
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is better for orgasms, licking gets it really gushy though
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too easy to give a girl multiple 🤬 orgasms without even having to lick it.

I've made girls 🤬 from 🤬 without even putting in effort and I'm like "you lying".. I'm scared as 🤬 I end up in a relationship with a girl who can't achieve orgasm from 🤬 like that. I heard half the population is like that.