What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Killer Instinct makin a comeback?

themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllGaming

Microsoft renews trademark for Killer Instinct

19 hours ago - 3:30 PM on 09.17.2012 | Jordan Devore

51 comments

#Fighting Games#Microsoft Studios#Rare#trademarks#Xbox 360#Xbox Live Arcade

There's nothing quite like the possibility of a series revival to get the Internet hype machine rolling. Killer Instinct is one of those properties that people have been wondering about for a long time now. On the website PlayXBLA, Microsoft has made an announcement:

With all due respect to our friends in the media who like to frequent trademark sites, we thought we’d break this one ourselves. :)

Our legal eagles have authorized us to say: "We have either renewed or refiled a trademark application in various jurisdictions."

If anything at all, I suspect a port to Xbox Live Arcade is what would probably come to fruition. A full-fledged, numbered follow-up game doesn't seem very likely at all, I'm sorry to say. But that's premature -- let's hope something comes out of this unusual announcement.

Killer Instinct: Trademark Renewed [PlayXBLA]

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIIIINFERNOOOOO
  • ocelotocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 yall 🤬 up with Orchid.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Best KI player at my old school, Best KI player at my old university, Best KI player locally in the city of Toronto at A&C World (2010 and 2011) and probably the Best KI Player on the IC.....

Cinder is my 🤬 ..... and for backup, in case I need to cheese 🤬 out and 🤬 up their gameplan Riptor....
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I used to VIOLATE niccuhs with Glacius
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinder and Eyedol were broken, both were the only ppl that had infinite combos that COMBOBREAKER didnt work on
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm beatin all 🤬 wit Jago. 🤬 wutcha heard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Cinder and Eyedol were broken, both were the only ppl that had infinite combos that COMBOBREAKER didnt work on

ssshhhhh don't tell them that !!!
    Sion. wrote: »

ssshhhhh don't tell them that !!!

🤬 we all knew that...lmao
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandMembers Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best KI player at my old school, Best KI player at my old university, Best KI player locally in the city of Toronto at A&C World (2010 and 2011) and probably the Best KI Player on the IC.....

Cinder is my 🤬 ..... and for backup, in case I need to cheese 🤬 out and 🤬 up their gameplan Riptor....

ill chop your skull off with spinal. i brutal with that cutlass. best ultra in K1

Yall 🤬 ain't ready...
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandMembers Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    ocelot wrote: »

Yall 🤬 ain't ready...

i got the 62 hit ultra combo by orchid back in the days.
    this game 🤬 my thumb finger up
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ULTRA AIR COMBO
    Figo wrote: »

ill chop your skull off with spinal. i brutal with that cutlass. best ultra in K1

Wait till they bring this game online. You gon be the first 🤬 I'll destroy LOOLOLOOOLOLOL. Spinal was cool but his moveset was so predictable, I just need 2 combos for each bar of health and I win B-)

Unless a 🤬 whips out TJ Combo I'm cautious as 🤬 but Spinal !? BAH !!!!
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ti combo and saberwulf were my 🤬
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabrewolf or Jago...

I'm smashin' ya'll
  • inthacutinthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    i used to get whooped on this 🤬 .

MK 1-3 >>>>> everything else
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    daaamn i haven't played this game in soo long.i use to remember playing it on nintendo SNES
  • thenatureboythenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see another Killer Instinct even though I don't own a 360.
  • tha bausetha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinder had that forward x combo cheese. 8 hits combos all day if didn't now how to break it

I remember getting the ultimate combo w/ orchid when she pulled out her square 🤬 ...

Was I the only one that thought fulgore was hard to use
    Ya hear the rumor that you can see her 🤬 through a mirror or something?
  • tha bausetha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    Ya hear the rumor that you can see her 🤬 through a mirror or something?

I didn't know that but I'm not surprised if it was true somehow. I liked KI gold a little bit more though
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I remember when I found out about the Eyedol infinite, these 🤬 got into a fist fight at the arcade because he did it to the guy and he wasted his money and had to go back to the end of the line
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinder Was SPAM CITY With That Foward Foward Punch 🤬