What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies DO U CONSIDER YA SELF A BAD 🤬 ??

illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Powder Room

Disclaimer: This rhymer, Lupe’s not usin’ 🤬 as a lesson
But as a psychological weapon
To set in your mind and really mess with your conceptions
Discretions, reflections, it’s clever misdirection
Cause, while I was rappin’ they was growin’ up fast
Nobody stepped in to ever slow ‘em up, gasp
Sure enough, in this little world
The little boy meets one of those little girls
And he thinks she a bad 🤬 and she thinks she a bad 🤬
He thinks disrespectfully, she thinks of that sexually
She got the wrong idea, he don’t wanna 🤬 her
He thinks she’s bad at being a 🤬 like his mother
Momma never dress like that, come out the house, hot mess like that
Ass, 🤬 , dress like that
All out to impress like that
Just like that, you see the fruit of the confusion
He caught in a reality, she caught in an illusion
Bad mean good to her, she really nice and smart
But bad mean bad to him, 🤬 don’t play your part
But 🤬 still bad to her if you say it the wrong way
But she think she a 🤬 , what a double entendre



thouhts......
«1

Comments

  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw never considered myself a bad 🤬 .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice song...

    but it created some horribly annoying debates
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to bump the hell out Bad 🤬 by Webbie and Boosie so I guess if you go by that song yes
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twinzmom wrote: »
    I used to bump the hell out Bad 🤬 by Webbie and Boosie so I guess if you go by that song yes

    "you could never tell a bad 🤬 a freak, she too classy/ but 🤬 , i can tell from her lips that she nasty"

  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    i dont care what she comes in here and says...leopard skin roscoe is a bad 🤬
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay so after seeing the video
    none of the ladies except
    @twinzmom and @kai_valya can admit it..

    theres really nothing wrong with being a bad 🤬 ..
    I think Lupe is just saying we should be careful
    what we say around children because their brain isnt fully
    developed and they barely know right from wrong..

    when a child hear grown ups saying "bad 🤬 "
    then they see a video on mtv or whatever,
    they see a girl with her tittys and ass hangin out..
    so thats the image they percieve to be a bad 🤬 ..
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    twinzmom wrote: »
    I used to bump the hell out Bad 🤬 by Webbie and Boosie so I guess if you go by that song yes

    "you could never tell a bad 🤬 a freak, she too classy/ but 🤬 , i can tell from her lips that she nasty"

    you already know.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good woman>>>Bad 🤬
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    Naw never considered myself a bad 🤬 .

    yeh....i take you for more of a bad mamma jamma

    Awww....thanks Haf!
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    i'm bouta show yall somethin this 🤬 put on instagram yesterday hol up

    edit: my phone dead AF, ill do it when i get home
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @kai I swear I was thinking the same thing.

    But nah, lol @ calling yourself a bad 🤬 ...that's so late 90s.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut your ass up chi.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope I'm a nice lady
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bad 🤬 simply means really sexy. Lupe may be off with the song. Bad 🤬 doesn't mean hoe, but a lot of hoes call themselves bad 🤬 . There have been a lot of terms over the years to describe good looking women. bad mamma jamma, bahama mama, etc. the term "🤬 " is just inflammatory though, depending on how it is used, and that's where the controversy comes in. 🤬 can be a positive term, but the negative connotation leaves room for misinterpretation. Just like the word 🤬 .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure they all did until Bad 🤬 came out/ Now they all wanna pretend they been righteous.

    I know a lot of "conscience" 🤬 had to change their email and screennames when Lupe dropped his 🤬 .

    BadBitch69 had to go.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Good woman>>>Bad 🤬

    ....lady better.....but they misunderstood
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Yes, I happen to be a bad 🤬 .

  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I happen to be a bad 🤬 .






    rucuo4.gif






    Do you have any supporting evidence to validate that statement?
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    deadeye wrote: »

    rucuo4.gif




    Do you have any supporting evidence to validate that statement?

    Of course I do. What I'd like to know is, can you be trusted with said "evidence" ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bad 🤬 contest you in first place????
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad, sad, sad
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    deadeye wrote: »

    rucuo4.gif




    Do you have any supporting evidence to validate that statement?

    Of course I do. What I'd like to know is, can you be trusted with said "evidence" ?

    @VivaLaJuicy

    You can be assured that I will exercise the utmost discretion.

    Exposing and posting pics given to me in confidence is not my style.

    Now, at some point I might ask you a particular question that you may or may not find somewhat inappropriate...but you don't have to worry about me violating your trust.

  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Good Weed > Bad 🤬
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

    rucuo4.gif




    Do you have any supporting evidence to validate that statement?

    Of course I do. What I'd like to know is, can you be trusted with said "evidence" ?

    @VivaLaJuicy

    You can be assured that I will exercise the utmost discretion.

    Exposing and posting pics given to me in confidence is not my style.

    Now, at some point I might ask you a particular question that you may or may not find somewhat inappropriate...but you don't have to worry about me violating your trust.


    @sweetheart93

    'Thought you seemed familiar.

    Still waiting on that supporting evidence.

    A pm would be greatly appreciated :-)
Sign In or Register to comment.