What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Resident Evil 6 and FIFA 13 demo out

joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllGaming
Downloading now

Comments

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I beat all 3 missions earlier, RE is straight up an action game now
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat Chris and Leon mission, died on jake. Not feeling the camera angle, too close and can barely see
    Im not really feeling it tbh
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead space picked up where re left off with tha survival horror 🤬 re games scust me now
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I said I wasn't coppin' anymore games after Black Ops but RE caught my attention (I haven't played RE since PS1 days) I'm hesitant though because once you beat the game, it's a wrap, what else is there to do?

I only played one mission co-sign the camera view but the game is cool.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    dead space picked up where re left off with tha survival horror 🤬 re games scust me now

RE ended up like every other Capcom franchise wack with the exception of SF.RIP Megaman and Breath of Fire.
    lol I was about to say besides SF4 has Capcom dropped anything good this gen?
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinkin about DL'ing the demo today. Yall got me second guessing. 🤬 really that bad?
    If you like re5 you might like it as an action game but not if you are looking for classic re feel
    ill pass on this im waiting on deadspace 3
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'll give it a spin. I actually dug RE4 and RE5. I miss the survival horror element of the series too but don't miss the stiff 'tank' controls of those when I go back and play the older classics. It's a fair trade since I'm a big action game head anyway.

On the strength if this thread tho, I think I'll look into that Dead Space.
    RE5 has tank control syndrome
    edited September 2012
    Think I'll give it a spin. I actually dug RE4 and RE5. I miss the survival horror element of the series too but don't miss the stiff 'tank' controls of those when I go back and play the older classics. It's a fair trade since I'm a big action game head anyway.

On the strength if this thread tho, I think I'll look into that Dead Space.

re4 IMO was the last survival horror of the tha re games..i remember being trapped in that house with luis and those las plagas 🤬 surrounding the house im shooting everthing in sight , throwin nades flash nades and they still kept comin im like wtf! that was just one of the intense moments in that game

• VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE6 looks dope as 🤬 , after playing the demo it's a def cop.

Chris' storyline is more action than Leon and Jakes. I enjoyed the demo. On Jakes storyline, those zombies freeze up and go into a cocoon stage, then some weird creatures come out, 🤬 are a pain LOL
    Also, RE may have lost its "survival horror", but after all this time and all these games, it did need to sort of change. It would end up being the same old 🤬 , adding a bit of action isn't so bad.

Looking at DS3, that's definitely changed from DS1, went from a really good survival horror to action horror. 🤬 needs to evolve to keep things fresh.
    they could have had a balance between tha two in stead they went all action.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: is it a good game or not?
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    RE6 looks dope as 🤬 , after playing the demo it's a def cop.

Chris' storyline is more action than Leon and Jakes. I enjoyed the demo. On Jakes storyline, those zombies freeze up and go into a cocoon stage, then some weird creatures come out, 🤬 are a pain LOL

Hella scared of that storyline because of those things alone & the fact that it takes up most of your ammo!!!

The game is a cop for me but I probably end up copping it mid October because 2k13 is both 2k13 and re6 come out on the same day!!!
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Question: is it a good game or not?

It is to me.
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    RE6 is anembarrasment to gamimg.

since wen cud u DDT and drop kick 🤬 in a RE game ?...type of 🤬 is this ?

another game for 12 year olds, make a real game ffs.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE6 demo sucks. No cop.
    One Spliff wrote: »

Rofl what character does this? I have yet to play the demo but the gameplay walkthrough that IGN showed had none of that [email protected] wweVIL
    that Jake dude be doing karate or some 🤬

Leon had those kicks in RE4
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownMembers Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    RE6 first day cop

• One SpliffOne Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    One Spliff wrote: »

Rofl what character does this? I have yet to play the demo but the gameplay walkthrough that IGN showed had none of that [email protected] wweVIL

i think i was leon...they turned him into jeff hardy

he does a forward face slam move, n a drop kick move...u dont even need to use a gun tbh.