What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

cb was soulja t

joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in AKA Donkey
he admitted to being a female alias. smh, and some of you wanna cape for manbitiousone. this is why proof pics will always be imperative.

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 .
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't go in on cb and let Dro slide. It would be...inconsistent.
  • joseph sun
    Karl. wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    Souljah t.

Can't quite remember who is
    she was an aggresive, titangraph posting, coonish, hyper and possibly mentally ill female. well that was the character cb created for her.
  • joseph sun
    dro pretendedto be a female?
    :-O
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think he was just saying that for the hell of it, many of his post shouldn't be taken seriously as he's in troll mode most of the time.
  • joseph sun
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Show me the Carfax. I wanna see the receipts.

Choice said a long time ago that Soulja T was Blue's alias.

blue always denied those claims.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show me the Carfax. I wanna see the receipts.

Choice said a long time ago that Soulja T was Blue's alias.

Blue was nowhere near capable of being as etherous as souljah was...she was a coward who mainly had other posters fight her battles.

I don't think it was CB but it damn sure wasn't blue virgo....lol

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    why yall caping for the 🤬 when u already know one of his aliases was @chasinmenz ??
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I really think he was just saying that for the hell of it, many of his post shouldn't be taken seriously as he's in troll mode most of the time.

The problem is, a lot of people say that the cb and souljah posting styles were similar lol.

• Ms.Scorp
    why yall caping for the 🤬 when u already know one of his aliases was @chasinmenz ??

ducky changed his username to that, he didn't start off with it....lmao
  • joseph sun

nah he wants his credit for being the "mind" behind her, so lets give it to him
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im glad u remember bcuz when dro tried going at me i had to remind him of his female alias
    ..which he denied

No atl
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper

I guess ducky made him admit to being soulja t also

next thing we know ducky makes him live in a basement
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

It fits him well.

Why did ambitousone get banned?
  • joseph sun
    I actually have no problem with cb. a male pretending to be female however is that 🤬 I dont like
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a 🤬 claims he's a 🤬 , I assume it's true.nh

No reason for me to do otherwise.nh
  • Ms.Scorp
    joseph sun wrote: »

nah he wants his credit for being the "mind" behind her, so lets give it to him

True....I'll put my cape up and let him defend himself when he comes back because I honestly don't know his intentions.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz made a female alias "ms dolla" to make a thread about who the best looking dude on the ic was nh

Dro made a female alias n messaged male posters. A "female" poster with a low post count no proof pic was a dead giveaway i forgot what poster did the ip check...when you got posters having talks with trannys(texasboi)..making threads about suckn 🤬 for money(plap) nh..or doing 🤬 🤬 for your kids(damobb)

New posters need to do homework.
  • Copper
    im sure hes preparing a titangraph post of observational opinions and about how hes a superior poster right now
  • Ms.Scorp

It fits him well.

Why did ambitousone get banned?

I'm not sure...lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB was nt around for souljah Ts shenanigans...🤬 Forget CB is a relatively new poster.....he was just attention 🤬
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Conflict wrote: »
    nice pic @lilloca

Is that a sincere compliment or sarcasm? I can never tell with you, no offense.

Hi
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Like I said he was trying ti be funny but it backfired. Now he's on salute status no BAWSE....

nh
  • Ms.Scorp
    CB was nt around for souljah Ts shenanigans...🤬 Forget CB is a relatively new poster.....he was just attention 🤬

hey stranger
    >:D<