What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

First Look at 2K Sports NBA 2K13 on Nintendo Wii U

Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambersHarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllGaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HkcjPEu5TiU#!

smfh @ the wii-u having the best version of 2k13

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some real nice features for the Wii but i doubt they'll be a huge user base on the Wii compared to the PS3 & 360. That's where the competition will be.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd only play that with the Wi U pro controller. Nice features though.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    besides mario spinoffs who plays sports games on a nintendo console?

wiu got the best version? rofl those features re just gimmicks

proof is the fact that you can only use one tablet controller.if those features really enhance the game then common sense would tell you that if you are playing against someone in your house then they would want to use the controller two but nintendo is not even selling the tablet separatley
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have never heard of anyone playing a sports game on a wii (unless it starred mario)
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 what yall saying, they taking NBA 2k to another level with the controller intergration
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is displayef on the controller is what can easily be displayed on the screen for ghe in game play and subs settings.This controller adds nothing that the game ca not already do and ig looks to be a distraction looking down at the controller while playing a game,but it is Nintendo and every thing they do is considered Godly

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice features....
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    nice ass features
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool features... But won't looking down while playing the game distract you from actually playing? Lol.

Why would I put a the controller up at a weird angle just to see if my players are tired...While playing? Lol

Makes no sense.