What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WHEN WE ARE BORN, HOW DO WE KNOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH, SPANISH, CHINESE, ECT??

Matt-
Matt- stewMembers Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in AKA Donkey
hsp7xx.jpg

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    jesus h christ, is that for real and is that dro?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    classic thread
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jesus h christ, is that for real and is that dro?

It's real as real.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 still think his wife got pregnant off of one of his nocturnal emissions....
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahah
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " I don't know , somebody explain this to me."

lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Matt was smoking that 🤬 for a minute...

lol @ whoever that dude is...
  • VIBE
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I thought Matt was smoking that 🤬 for a minute...

lol @ whoever that dude is...

That is Dro.
  • VIBE
    Dro also believes you can be paralyzed from the waist up.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    this 🤬 still think his wife got pregnant off of one of his nocturnal emissions....

so he's going to be a father? he's going to get to test this theory out forreal now.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yea that is Dro!....I just saw the blackness and moved right along...DEAD.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, a google search can answer all of your important, mind-boggling, and thought-provoking questions.
  • Matt-
    Sometimes, a google search can answer all of your important, mind-boggling, and thought-provoking questions.

nah, when you search for this in google, the only thing you can find is this picture
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

nah, when you search for this in google, the only thing you can find is this picture

Whoa, lawdy.

Try bing... lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    This 🤬 might just be trollin just to 🤬 with people, no one is that dumb. But then again, he does have a crush on kat...
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    SMH at that 🤬 @dro for really being that black. I thought that 🤬 was just jokes.
  • VIBE
    Forum settings need to be changed:

Lights On

or

Dro
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo someone gotta up that paralysis thread i was 🤬 crying....

• Idiopathic Joker
    kai_valya wrote: »

lol, like this 🤬 really thought it'd be a pair of legs walking around with the whole upper body just dangling about. legs just operating on their own, no need for any vital organs

he really thinks its possible to be paralyzed from the waist up
  • VIBE
    I don't know the thread but yeah, he said that LOL
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol, like this 🤬 really thought it'd be a pair of legs walking around with the whole upper body just dangling about. legs just operating on their own, no need for any vital organs

HAHAHA NO...

I WAS IN WALMART AND I SAW A DUDE IN A WHEELCHAIR, AND HIS LEGS WAS SUPER SKINNY... SO I JUST THOUGHT " I WONDER HOW WOULD IT BE TO BE PARALIZED FROM THE WAIST UP"....

IT WAS ONLY A JOKE TO MYSELF, BUT I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH THE IC

• Matt-
    nah. it only became a joke AFTER you shared it with the IC
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012

HAHAHA NO...

I WAS IN WALMART AND I SAW A DUDE IN A WHEELCHAIR, AND HIS LEGS WAS SUPER SKINNY... SO I JUST THOUGHT " I WONDER HOW WOULD IT BE TO BE PARALIZED FROM THE WAIST UP"....

IT WAS ONLY A JOKE TO MYSELF, BUT I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH THE IC

regardless, that 🤬 was still hilarious find that thread.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he trolling the 🤬 out of y'all... y'all think y'all laughing at him, but he's laughing at y'all... right?