What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Guess ESPN NBA rankings Remaining top 10 order

woah316
woah316 SergeantMembers Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
after process of elimination, the top 10 is going to be:


Lebron
durant
kobe
love
westbrook
Rose
Wade
Howard
Deron Williams
Chris Paul


So what order will (SHOULD?) they fall in... You can say whether your list is a guess or where the should fall.. Mine is where they should fall:


1) Lebron
2) Howard
3) Durant
4) Chris Paul
5) Kobe
6) Rose
7) Wade
8) Westbrook
9) Love
10) Williams



Copy n Paste for lazy 🤬 's


1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
«134

Comments

  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Private Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    after process of elimination, the top 10 is going to be:


    Lebron
    durant
    kobe
    love
    westbrook
    Rose
    Wade
    Howard
    Deron Williams
    Chris Paul


    So what order will (SHOULD?) they fall in... You can say whether your list is a guess or where the should fall.. Mine is where they should fall:


    1) Lebron
    2) Howard
    3) Durant
    4) Chris Paul
    5) Kobe
    6) Rose
    7) Wade
    8) Westbrook
    9) Love
    10) Williams



    Copy n Paste for lazy 🤬 's


    1)LeBron James
    2)Dwight Howard
    3)Kobe Bryant
    4)Carmelo Anthony
    5)Deron Williams
    6)Chris Bosh
    7)Kevin Love
    8)Chris Paul
    9)Russell Westbrook
    10) Dirk Nowitzky

  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger " Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)Lebron
    2)Durant
    3)Chris Paul
    4)Howard
    5)Love
    6)Wade
    7)Westbrook
    8)Rose
    9)Kobe
    10)D will

    Anything else is uncivilized
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Miami, FLMembers, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    woah316 wrote: »
    after process of elimination, the top 10 is going to be:


    Lebron
    durant
    kobe
    love
    westbrook
    Rose
    Wade
    Howard
    Deron Williams
    Chris Paul


    So what order will (SHOULD?) they fall in... You can say whether your list is a guess or where the should fall.. Mine is where they should fall:


    1) Lebron
    2) Howard
    3) Durant
    4) Chris Paul
    5) Kobe
    6) Rose
    7) Wade
    8) Westbrook
    9) Love
    10) Williams



    Copy n Paste for lazy 🤬 's


    1)LeBron James
    2)Dwight Howard
    3)Kobe Bryant
    4)Carmelo Anthony
    5)Deron Williams
    6)Chris Bosh
    7)Kevin Love
    8)Chris Paul
    9)Russell Westbrook
    10) Dirk Nowitzky

    Lol @ you putting Melo knowing he didn't reach ESPN's top 10
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)LBJ
    2)Durant
    3)Howard
    4)KB24
    5)CP3
    6)Rose
    7)Flash
    8)D.Will
    9)Love
    10)Westbrook
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Captain Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    after process of elimination, the top 10 is going to be:


    Lebron
    durant
    kobe
    love
    westbrook
    Rose
    Wade
    Howard
    Deron Williams
    Chris Paul


    So what order will (SHOULD?) they fall in... You can say whether your list is a guess or where the should fall.. Mine is where they should fall:


    1) Lebron
    2) Howard
    3) Durant
    4) Chris Paul
    5) Kobe
    6) Rose
    7) Wade
    8) Westbrook
    9) Love
    10) Williams



    Copy n Paste for lazy 🤬 's


    1)LeBron James
    2)Dwight Howard
    3)Kobe Bryant
    4)Carmelo Anthony
    5)Deron Williams
    6)Chris Bosh
    7)Kevin Love
    8)Chris Paul
    9)Russell Westbrook
    10) Dirk Nowitzky

    Lol @ you putting Melo knowing he didn't reach ESPN's top 10

    lol emm holla will put melo and amare in the top 10
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Sergeant Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Lebron
    2) Durant
    3) Chris Paul
    4) D Howard
    5) Wade
    6) Kobe
    7) D Will
    8) Westsbrook
    9) Love
    10 Rose
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Sergeant Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    after process of elimination, the top 10 is going to be:


    Lebron
    durant
    kobe
    love
    westbrook
    Rose
    Wade
    Howard
    Deron Williams
    Chris Paul


    So what order will (SHOULD?) they fall in... You can say whether your list is a guess or where the should fall.. Mine is where they should fall:


    1) Lebron
    2) Howard
    3) Durant
    4) Chris Paul
    5) Kobe
    6) Rose
    7) Wade
    8) Westbrook
    9) Love
    10) Williams



    Copy n Paste for lazy 🤬 's


    1)LeBron James
    2)Dwight Howard
    3)Kobe Bryant
    4)Carmelo Anthony
    5)Deron Williams
    6)Chris Bosh
    7)Kevin Love
    8)Chris Paul
    9)Russell Westbrook
    10) Dirk Nowitzky

    How you got Bosh, Carmelo and Dirk in this list
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Private Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    1)LBJ
    2)Durant
    3)Howard
    4)KB24
    5)CP3
    6)Rose
    7)Flash
    8)D.Will
    9)Love
    10)Westbrook

    This one looks pretty good. I might put Westbrook above Love though.
  • woah316
    woah316 Sergeant Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Lebron
    2) Durant
    3) Chris Paul
    4) D Howard
    5) Wade
    6) Kobe
    7) D Will
    8) Westsbrook
    9) Love
    10 Rose


    Damn @ 2 chicago 🤬 having westbrook above Rose.... Surprising...

    I don't think yall are including Rose leadership intangibles...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Sergeant Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    1) Lebron
    2) Durant
    3) Chris Paul
    4) D Howard
    5) Wade
    6) Kobe
    7) D Will
    8) Westsbrook
    9) Love
    10 Rose


    Damn @ 2 chicago 🤬 having westbrook above Rose.... Surprising...

    I don't think yall are including Rose leadership intangibles...

    Rose ain't playing anytime soon, i couldn't put him above those other players
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Down BottomMembers Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) James
    2) Durant
    3) Paul
    4) Bryant
    5) Howard
    6) Williams
    7) Love
    8) Westbrook
    9) Wade
    10) Rose

    I haven't seen their full list only thing I know about it is Kyrie came in at 22 (too soon) and Melo cracked the top 20. I'll assume it's a power ranking list of today's ballers so that's how I treated it. I dropped Wade & Rose for injury reasons but we all know what their games are like at 100% I should drop Dwight for similar reasons but he shouldn't lose a step the way he treats his body.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Private Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kob
    1)Lebron
    2)Durant
    3)Chris Paul
    4)Howard
    5)Love
    6)Wade
    7)Westbrook
    8)Rose
    9)Kobe
    10)D will

    Anything else is uncivilized

    Lol at the black mamba being #9 ....you aint objective 🤬
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger " Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATTS wrote: »
    Kob
    1)Lebron
    2)Durant
    3)Chris Paul
    4)Howard
    5)Love
    6)Wade
    7)Westbrook
    8)Rose
    9)Kobe
    10)D will

    Anything else is uncivilized

    Lol at the black mamba being #9 ....you aint objective 🤬

    5 of my first 6 selections are the best players at their positions

    Only player better than durant is the king so thats why I got them 1 & 2.If you think a 34 year old kobe is better than rose or westbrook you buggin.Kobe should be #10 to be really objective

  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Sergeant Cleveland,OhioMembers Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)Lebron
    2)Durant
    3)Love
    4)Chris Paul*
    5)Wade
    6)Westbrook
    7) Kobe
    8)Howard *
    9)D.Williams
    10)Rose*
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Private Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 putting Kobe below top 5 smh
  • DaBull
    DaBull NC (via Baltimore)Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1)Lebron
    2)Howard
    3)Durant
    4)Westbrook
    5)Kobe
    6)Love
    7) D will
    8)CP3
    9)Wade
    10)Rose

    lol dumb 🤬 sonning themselves, the fact that any of you have Rose higher than 10 shows the blatant stupidity that exist in your bball IQ, its a yearly list. so this is just for 2012-2013, when he is coming off ACL knee surgery. cant be higher than 10 only playing 2 months of the season
  • S2J
    S2J Sergeant Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    damn is it me or the league is kinda thin

    K Love a top 10 player? No dominant PFs in the game...

    And Chris Paul in the top 3 means he is still gettin that 2008 vote lol He is not that same dude

    And i 🤬 w/ Deron hard, but you cant be a top 6 or 7 player and be on such a 🤬 team, same for Love. If you were that good you'd MAKE that team better (Bron in Cleveland, Dwight in Orlando, etc.)
  • S2J
    S2J Sergeant Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not taking into account injury:

    1)Bron
    2)Durant
    3)Dwight
    4)Kobe
    5)Rose
    6)Paul
    7)RW
    8)Wade
    9)Deron
    10) Love*

    *Based on the past i put Love, but im 100% sure that Bynum as a #1 option will take over that spot as #2 big in the game. Also, with Ray gone, I expect Rondo to put up sick scoring numbers and 🤬 the top 10
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Private Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    1)Lebron
    2)Howard
    3)Durant
    4)Westbrook
    5)Kobe
    6)Love
    7) D will
    8)CP3
    9)Wade
    10)Rose

    lol dumb 🤬 sonning themselves, the fact that any of you have Rose higher than 10 shows the blatant stupidity that exist in your bball IQ, its a yearly list. so this is just for 2012-2013, when he is coming off ACL knee surgery. cant be higher than 10 only playing 2 months of the season

    If it was THAT easy, then ESPN wouldn't put Rose in the Top 100. I'm pretty sure the list was created, leaning more towards a "all things being equal" and not solely on injuries.
  • woah316
    woah316 Sergeant Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm gonna win so far...

    Only person out of place so far is Kevin love on my list (and I know dwight will be too but I can't help if the world is on a man 🤬 that is a spot up shooter with no defense)
  • DaBull
    DaBull NC (via Baltimore)Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    1)Lebron
    2)Howard
    3)Durant
    4)Westbrook
    5)Kobe
    6)Love
    7) D will
    8)CP3
    9)Wade
    10)Rose

    lol dumb 🤬 sonning themselves, the fact that any of you have Rose higher than 10 shows the blatant stupidity that exist in your bball IQ, its a yearly list. so this is just for 2012-2013, when he is coming off ACL knee surgery. cant be higher than 10 only playing 2 months of the season

    If it was THAT easy, then ESPN wouldn't put Rose in the Top 100. I'm pretty sure the list was created, leaning more towards a "all things being equal" and not solely on injuries.

    they make the list every year, so its yearly
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Private Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm gonna win so far...

    Only person out of place so far is Kevin love on my list (and I know dwight will be too but I can't help if the world is on a man 🤬 that is a spot up shooter with no defense)

    DWill is right where he should be (@ #10 on the ESPN List). But to me, Rondo has surpassed him the past 2 years because like you said... DWill hasn't been on good teams. I think he's pretty much gotten a pass the past 2 years.
  • woah316
    woah316 Sergeant Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm gonna win so far...

    Only person out of place so far is Kevin love on my list (and I know dwight will be too but I can't help if the world is on a man 🤬 that is a spot up shooter with no defense)

    DWill is right where he should be (@ #10 on the ESPN List). But to me, Rondo has surpassed him the past 2 years because like you said... DWill hasn't been on good teams. I think he's pretty much gotten a pass the past 2 years.

    I agree rondo is better than dwill but I was just going with who was left.\
  • DaBull
    DaBull NC (via Baltimore)Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westbrook should be higher than 9. i see they rewarded Wade for coasting to a title with that #8 ranking
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Private Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    1)Lebron
    2)Howard
    3)Durant
    4)Westbrook
    5)Kobe
    6)Love
    7) D will
    8)CP3
    9)Wade
    10)Rose

    lol dumb 🤬 sonning themselves, the fact that any of you have Rose higher than 10 shows the blatant stupidity that exist in your bball IQ, its a yearly list. so this is just for 2012-2013, when he is coming off ACL knee surgery. cant be higher than 10 only playing 2 months of the season

    If it was THAT easy, then ESPN wouldn't put Rose in the Top 100. I'm pretty sure the list was created, leaning more towards a "all things being equal" and not solely on injuries.

    they make the list every year, so its yearly

    It is a yearly list, but I don't think they say "Well he's injured for the year so he's off the list"... Like I said, the ratings are more valued at being "All Things Being Equal" and not taking into account major injuries.