What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who's more deserving of the title "Best in the world" Cm Punk or Austin Aries?

genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Who do you think is the best?

Who's more deserving of the title "Best in the world" Cm Punk or Austin Aries? 20 votes

Cm Punk
80%
Dupacblackkevblazinidalyricalbanditinfamous114kj_da_midwest_mobstaherbalism101Mdizzle9000CymicaldaneIdiopathic JokerChi-Town BullyCrude_TheBoyRoT.Vick04BK ProductPeezy_JenkinsTonyDubbz 16 votes
Austin Aries
20%
illestni99ainneriddlerapDOPEdweebzgenocidecutter 4 votes

Comments

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane The Danish OG Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    No contest.
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    AJ Styles > CM Punk & Austin Aries.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punk.

I would love to see a current match between Aries and Punk.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cm Punk
    Dont know this austin dude
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austin Aries
    No Tna fans?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    CM Punk definitely although i will say i also think A.J. Styles>both
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Cm Punk
    The Hurricane
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austin Aries
    Aries is way better, but the IC and general population of wrestling fans are WWE marks.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane The Danish OG Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    I forgot to notice that Punk was already well known when he won the ROH title. No one seemed to give a damn about Aries as ROH champ (during the first reign). Only reason they did was because he ended the Samoa Joe reign
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Austin Aries
    austin-aries-tgmwel-wallpaper.jpg?w=627&h=418
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Austin Aries
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Aries is way better, but the IC and general population of wrestling fans are WWE marks.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner... i might have to re up the movement...
  • DOPEdweebz
    Austin Aries
    AJ Styles > CM Punk & Austin Aries.

Cm Punk and Aries have better mic work tho. Aries might have the best balance among the 3 when it comes to strength, charisma, mic skills, technical ring work...
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Magnus>>aries angle still bitw
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Don't really get the hype on aries. he's alright I guess.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    aj styles made me want to watch wrestling again . Chris Jericho >>>> CM PUNK/Aries both guys are one dimensional character wise where Chris Jericho could play heel or face and just flat could change his gimmick all togehter. So to recap they don't have the 🤬 factor of an AJ Styles in ring and they don't have the over all Charisma and Versatility of a Chris Jericho . Their just solid wrestlers .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    man if you can watch cm punks documentary....and still feel this way...
  • VIBE
    Aries is great, no doubt. Wrestling wise, it's a draw. Aries can show more of his skill because he has more a more wrestling friendly environment. There's better wrestlers over at TNA, so it's easy to have great matches. If Aries was over in the WWE, he couldn't showcase as easy.

Punks mic skills >, Aries isn't bad but he's not great.

The image is a draw.

Punk edges Aries out by a hair.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Cm Punk
    riddlerap wrote: »

i wouldnt say wwe marks, most hate some of the things wwe does, its just that tna is tryin so hard to be wwe why would u even watch it, besides the slight pure wrestling edge, tna does some 🤬 🤬
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    Aries is not seeing Punk aint no way in hell.

Maybe I missed it but what has he done thats been significant or shook 🤬 up? When Punk dropped the pipebomb that for me was him solidifying himself as this new eras savior just like Austin back when he saved the WWE in the ratings war he was the cause for all that 🤬 . We may never see Punks full potential due to all this PG bull but Im sure he has a lot more to offer than we've actually seen.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Cm Punk
    Aries is cool but he'll get the sting treatment if he is never in WWE. Working for Vince is the big leagues. The highest you can go. Who's the best player in AAA?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Cm Punk
    HHH need to gon let cm punk do the pepsi plunge in a match one day
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cm Punk
    Wrestling they're about equal.

Punk's mic work is a little better though so I give him a slight edge.

On a side note TNA puts on a lot better show than the WWE from a pure wrestling standpoint, but TNA's storylines are weak if they tighten up there their product would give Raw and Smackdown a run for its money.
  • VIBE
    HHH need to gon let cm punk do the pepsi plunge in a match one day

He can't due to his knees.