What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Let me help you ladies of the IC & Let's talk about Africa and anything else (Kat can't cook btw)

Cain
Cain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
edited September 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies I am damn genius when it comes to fixing problems of the heart or relationship issues. So tell Ol Cain what ails you and I will put you on the right track of enlightenment.

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Lol, I'm guessing you're 'friendzoned' on a regular basis?

Uhhhh no

I have just figured out women and im smart as hell also

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, this 🤬 .
    Get 'er.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get em zee. snitches get stitches
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you don't know 🤬 and it shows. And nah, you really look like that crakkka 🤬 lol! Your biggest achievement is being a perpetual side chick by choice. Dumb noassatall hoe.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Cain1 wrote: »
    WTH happening in here?

I was trying to help you ladies not cause strife but proceed if you must.

lol @ if u must. Like u ain't enjoying this. Cain's like all I wanted was peace lol
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    KingJamal wrote: »
    WTH happening in here?

I was trying to help you ladies not cause strife but proceed if you must.

lol @ if u must. Like u ain't enjoying this. Cain's like all I wanted was peace lol

hush 🤬 ...........damn!!!

lol
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2012
    Why did Ms Lucky Charms come up in here with an attitude

This 🤬 ain't hittin it right huh

Lucky_Charms_Mascot.gif
  • SixSickSins
    I do what I wanna. LOL @ comparing me to Kat; ya you're a n00b. Naw, I think you're a dumb crakkka wigga as I always have. Now skip on back across the rainbow, yucky charms.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Oh 🤬 . Get em
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Kat been wacking all my posts.
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2012
    Kat been wacking all my posts.
    Welcome to my world

If she put as much effort into raising her bastard child as she does wacking my post she might just be a halfway decent mom

Naw no she wouldn't
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny that sixshitsnitch keeps dissing zee's looks but what does she look like? I guess I'll never know since posting her pics ends up with you being reported.

she posted pics in the fall thread
  • KingJamal
    funny that sixshitsnitch keeps dissing zee's looks but what does she look like? I guess I'll never know since posting her pics ends up with you being reported.

Man yall need to quit with this snitch 🤬 that thatfagdizz keeps saying. She didn't wanna be involved in that contest so she just had her pics removed. But Msdolla kept posting em. Thats his fault he got banned. She don't have to be involved in that 🤬 if she don't wanna be. And she has posted her pics
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo! I just said "Sixsicksins" and realized it's a tongue twister. That's very clever of you.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooh man heavens no why are you ladies plexin yall got cha 🤬 poked out breakin bottles of Summers eve over each others heads its not cool at all its like titty2 nipples vs bushwhick Billie Jean let's just chill
  • Cain
    All I wanted to do his help. I'll accept any of you ladies apologies for the thread derailment.

waiting.....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    I'ma need you ladies to apologize for 🤬 up the homie's thread. He needs to write a manuel on helping women
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I wanted to do his help. I'll accept any of you ladies apologies for the thread derailment.

waiting.....

not really derailment bruh ...but a perfect timely example on why these hoes need help
This discussion has been closed.