What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

reactions 4 tha reactions b..

NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in AKA Donkey
We need em b..i see 🤬 outchea flaggin my posts b and i dont like that 🤬 ..word 2 chief keef b

Couple 🤬 following me around throwin hate rocks at a 🤬 b..i need a reaction button for bogus reactions b..i cant keep addressing these 🤬 on a post by post basis b

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever someone gives out 'feelings' it means they caught feelings

I said Life is Wood was trash and the brigade of nasir groupies gave me a bunch of feelings reactions when the truth is they got mad I said that nasir's album sucked

It should be a Soul clap,No 🤬 ,Cosign,nosign,lol and troll reactions
  • NIKE...
    Whenever someone gives out 'feelings' it means they caught feelings

I said Life is Wood was trash and the brigade of nasir groupies gave me a bunch of feelings reactions when the truth is they got mad I said that nasir's album sucked

It should be a Soul clap,No 🤬 ,Cosign,nosign,lol and troll reactions
    🤬 gettin outta hand b..ima start loggin ip addresses and start showing up at 🤬 doorsteps to slap the playa hater out they system b..

Cant take this 🤬 nomore b
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You caught feelings over feelings reactions
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    If you wanna a lot of reactions just go to The Reason and diss Jay,Pac or Nas your 🤬 will be flagged up with ease.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Prepare to see a line of flags going across your post.

And as for your avi.

*abuse*
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    If you wanna a lot of reactions just go to The Reason and diss Jay,Pac or Nas your 🤬 will be flagged up with ease.

Lmao word.At least 90% of the reactions(troll,wack,feelings) I got are from nasir,kobe and tupakk fans

• NIKE...
    yooooo i had 2 stop posting in the reason b..them 🤬 are all drake b..too much emotion in that forum b

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol try sayin' something negative about Lupe in the Reason
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    yooooo i had 2 stop posting in the reason b..them 🤬 are all drake b..too much emotion in that forum b

I got most of my troll reactions from hairless panda bear 🤬 ex mod by the name of fazeem. I destroyed that 🤬 in a Biggie hate thread and his heart exploded.
  • NIKE...
    yo b sup b b b b b b bbbb bbb b b b b

🤬 idiot
    Ju sound jellus b...
    por quuuuuuuuueeeeee

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A b C b E F b H I J K L M N O b Q R S T U b W X Y b
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A b C b E F b H I J K L M N O b Q R S T U b W X Y b

LOL
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Im new to giving out reactions cause Im always in mobile. I like 🤬 with people (this guy and kat)
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I receive a lot of feelings and wacks from females on this site who I have ethered. It is a shame that they have been mentally broken so badly that the only way they can retaliate and feel strong is by hitting the reactions.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how u cosign someone calling u a 🤬 ?
    not even in jest my 🤬 .

That 🤬 said it in another language as well @Registered User is a bi-lingual battybwoy!