What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

It Is Time for Obama Supporters to Be Held Accountable for Obama's Atrocities

TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
Obama essentially says: "I will go to war with Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Iran killing thousands of civilians and children, I will assassinate and indefinitely detain American citizens, I will drone strike Middle Easterners to death, I will invade the privacy of Americans with 30,000 spy drones, I will engage in multiple wars, I will euthanize and use eugenics on the populace, I will support genetically mutating our crops into cancerous tumor inducing food, I will destroy American sovereignty, I will use authoritarian means to take away Internet freedoms using an executive order forcing Cybersecurity Act, I will shred the Constitution to pieces, I will destroy the dollar with trillion dollar bailouts, I will take your money and give it to dictators in foreign countries, I will give trillions to financial criminals, I will fund and arm Al-Queda terrorists and Mexican drug cartels, so please elect me for another 4 years."

And Obama supporters will go in the booth November approving all of this. And there's no excuse. This is all public knowledge.

Research:
NDAA
Patriot Act
Cybersecurity Act
Fast & Furious
Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria
QE3
TARP
Obamacare
Monsanto/GMO
Drones
Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor)
U.N. Arms Treaty

If you vote for Obama you are voting for fascism and the destruction of America. Mitt Romney is no better. Gary Johnson 2012 or else you hate freedom.
"I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
A 16 of mine murder your entire song
9M submachine is long like your entire arm
I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
-- Vinnie Paz
Jabu_Rulekingblaze84Amotekuna.mannevoljeanyesgum989StillFaggyAF
«13

Replies

  • TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    This is a call for Obama supporters to defend their President. I can provide evidence for all of my claims, Obama did (or is going to do) all of that.

    How can you justify the fact that he ramps up TSA measures, more measures to spy on us to keep us safe from Al-Queda, meanwhile Obama is funding Al-Queda; taking our hard earned money and giving it to terrorists.

    Explain that.

    "I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
    A 16 of mine murder your entire song
    9M submachine is long like your entire arm
    I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
    I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
    Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
    Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
    -- Vinnie Paz
    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Let's see which Obama fans support his bloodthirsty and fascist policies.....this will be interesting.....good thread homie.
    a.mann
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama fans are no better than Bush fans. You guys all support the same shit, Obama has taken Bush's policies and EXPANDED them, from the Bush tax cuts to ending the war in Iraq on Bush's terms to even increasing the amount of drones and troops in Afghanistan. A damn shame many will overlook Obama's stupid policies because he's Black. I always laugh when I hear an Obama fan diss Bush.......
    TheLaureate
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    only if the bush administration goes down first.
    if not for them, none of obama's madness would be possible.

    bush/cheney are at the epicenter of all this.

    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    kingblaze84a.mann
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
    corporations are people?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    kingblaze84Meta_Consciousa.mann
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
    corporations are people?

    Ahh, so the military industrial complex has promised riches for Obama once he leaves office, just like the avg politician. I think I got it now = )
    a.mann
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
    corporations are people?

    Ahh, so the military industrial complex has promised riches for Obama once he leaves office, just like the avg politician. I think I got it now = )

    he does wanna spend the war budget... when we aint at "war"
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    a.mann
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point Thulsa, but for a President like Obama who blames Bush for almost everything, why has he continued so much of his stupid policies?
    corporations are people?

    Ahh, so the military industrial complex has promised riches for Obama once he leaves office, just like the avg politician. I think I got it now = )

    he does wanna spend the war budget... when we aint at "war"

    Considering all that money can be spent right here in America to protect the poor and middle class with social safety nets like more cheaper housing, shelters, aid for states and jobs, I think that's a fucking disgrace
    a.mann
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ok with the killing of people in other countries. Props to obama.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    kingblaze84Meta_ConsciousmoedaysA.J. Trillzynski
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    I'm ok with the killing of people in other countries. Props to obama.

    So you won't be too upset if another terrorist attack happens in America right?
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also ok with the killing of domestic citizens that aren't me. Props to obama.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    kingblaze84MrSoutCityMeta_Consciousa.mann
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Every time I bring up shit like this to the pro-Obama contingency, cats start doing their best mime impersonations.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

    TheLaureateAmotekun
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Politics has a weird way of making you support what you may not believe in especially when it takes 1 term to find out what it is. If Obama loses, I'm afraid we are just going to be just as critical about the next candidate's policies and in 1 term a different name would headline this post.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    Politics has a weird way of making you support what you may not believe in especially when it takes 1 term to find out what it is. If Obama loses, I'm afraid we are just going to be just as critical about the next candidate's policies and in 1 term a different name would headline this post.

    @alissowack
    I don't just single out Obama. It's every single President since WWI (minus JFK/Eisenhower). All of the candidates are controlled by the same global elite. This particular post is about Obama because 1. he is the President and 2. most people here probably support him. Yes, the next President will receive the same criticism. I think you are a bit late in realizing that the whole Two-Party system is a complete fraud with the same policies with the same politicians with the same policies.

    The only major politicians who are not controlled by the global elite power structure are Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Rand Paul, and Dennis Kucinich.
    "I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
    A 16 of mine murder your entire song
    9M submachine is long like your entire arm
    I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
    I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
    Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
    Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
    -- Vinnie Paz
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    I'm not really late...just a little hesitant to respond on the issues of politics. It believe a two-party system works. It's the people that abuse it that makes it fraudulent.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Circle jerk thread is a circle jerk.. Is this an argument against Obama or for Third parties? I thought there was a thread about that already..
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    a.mann
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    GET READY - Americas sovereignty will NO longer exist....just like everything else Obama does - read this and tell me it aint so......Most people are so far up his ass they can't see what hes truly up to - good bye to America and welcome the UN


    http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4207
    a.mann
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    heyslick wrote: »
    GET READY - Americas sovereignty will NO longer exist....just like everything else Obama does - read this and tell me it aint so......Most people are so far up his ass they can't see what hes truly up to - good bye to America and welcome the UN


    http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4207

    False.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    a.mann
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    FuriousOne

    You obviously trust this President - I DON'T he's using executive power & you're clueness about what he really intends on doing to America - Our sovereignty is about to be taken away and the UN will run America (aka) transforming America...If that's what you want for America....so be it. I'm not gonna argue with you,OR anyone for that matter about the direction Obama wants America to go - I oppose it and will vote for Romney. This BLACK man is determined to destroy America 4 HIIS VISION of what it should be - SO BE HAPPY with the NEW Obamanation.
    idoitforhiphop10
  • TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Circle jerk thread is a circle jerk.. Is this an argument against Obama or for Third parties? I thought there was a thread about that already..

    You have failed to effectively defend Obama. You lost the argument, it is now time to concede that Obama should not be reelected. The fact that Romney and Obama are both bad is a sidenote, don't use that to weasal your way out of making a real argument.

    Why can't you defend your Presidential pick.
    "I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
    A 16 of mine murder your entire song
    9M submachine is long like your entire arm
    I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
    I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
    Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
    Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
    -- Vinnie Paz
    a.mann
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    a.mann
  • TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    @FuriousOne

    The reason why this thread looks like a circle jerk is because you Obama supporters haven't come in here to defend Obama. This thread was intended for Obama supporters to come in and debate and it's your fault it's a circle jerk, you are the only Obama supporter here and haven't even provided a counter-argument.

    Where's the rest of the Obama supporters?

    "I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
    A 16 of mine murder your entire song
    9M submachine is long like your entire arm
    I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
    I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
    Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
    Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
    -- Vinnie Paz
    a.mann
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    @TheLaureate

    idk, they nation wide. I'm not offering a counter to an obvious trap post. You don't want a counter, you want finger pointing and indictments at my expense. You're acting like i didn't post a bunch of stuff in the other thread.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    kingblaze84a.mann
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.


    NO voter ids required to vote in some states - Americas sovereignty is on the line and you don't do any research to dispute said issue.....if they aren't true then prove your point. This man wants America to solve all of the worlds problems...& he's gonna use the UN to mandate all of those changes. BTW by any means necessary he's bounded and determined to spread the wealth around....third world status for America is what he wants & believes is the fair think to do.

«13
Sign In or Register to comment.