What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

U.S. Army Characterizes People "Frustrated With Mainstream Ideologies" As Terrorists

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,479 Regulator
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
Well aint that some shit?
A leaked U.S. Army document obtained by Wired Magazine characterizes people “frustrated with mainstream ideologies” as potential terrorists, while also framing those who “believe in government conspiracies” as violent radicals.

The manual (PDF) was produced in 2011 by the Asymmetric Warfare Group, a unit within the U.S. Army headquartered at Fort Meade, Maryland. The document is intended to weed out “internal threats” within the ranks of U.S. soldiers.
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2012/10/Radicalization-FINAL090911.pdf
jg506c7a09.jpg
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia

Replies

• perspective@100perspective@100 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    so about half the people on the internet...
    hkjfg%20-%20Copy.gif

hkntd%20-%20Copy.gif

hknox%20-%20Copy.gif

hlsga%20-%20Copy.gif
    blakfyahking
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    so about half the people on the internet...
    nahhh it's more than half...
    try most.

this vague ass shit could have Google label terrorist if they so choose...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • TheLaureateTheLaureate Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Hatred for the Constitution: Obama
    Sympathetic to radical groups: Obama
    Advocates violence as an option for various situations: Obama (LOL!)
    Rhetoric is more intense and concentrated: Obama
    Complains about bias: Obama
    Associates with known radicals: Obama
    Stores or collects mass weapons: Obama
    "I shoot my biscuit in the air until the sky is gone
    A 16 of mine murder your entire song
    9M submachine is long like your entire arm
    I'm a loud mu'fucka not a quiet storm
    I don't believe in an afterlife so once you die you gone
    Never nothin soft, everythin' a violent song
    Kanye West, gay rapper, thats when lines are drawn"
    -- Vinnie Paz